Thread: Electric Kid: Predator System Feared by Kewadin???

Electric Kid

Electric Kid: Predator System Feared by Kewadin???

There is a post over on BJ21 green chip by a St Ignace pit boss(its signed Ignace Boss). I don't know what to make of it. Do they really fear this system or is this post some kind of joke? We all know its better to not use this system so you think they would comp anybody using it instead of kicking them out. For those who don't have access to green chip I listed the post below. Ouchez what do you make of this? Looks like this Joe guy is well liked there. Yes, I know I screwed up on the sims for the "Predator System".

"Thanks for the plug for our Kewadin. Any friend of Joe is always welcome at our house. Just don't try to use that Predator strategy against us. The word is out on that. Latest buzz memo says to call the sky immediately anytime one of you guys stand on stiff vs. 7-10 when only one spot is being played.

If your going to try it, then I suggest you use some cover. Like maybe hitting 13v5 sometime with a small bet out. Or, better, stand on 12v10 sometime that you have a big bet out.

And Kid, we seen your sim posts. You really fumbled the ball on those sims. But you didn't fool us "

Ouchez

Ouchez: May be a joke, maybe by the legend, "Joe" himself.

> There is a post over on BJ21 green chip by a
    > St Ignace pit boss(its signed Ignace Boss).
    > I don't know what to make of it. Do they
    > really fear this system or is this post some
    > kind of joke? We all know its better to not
    > use this system so you think they would comp
    > anybody using it instead of kicking them
    > out. For those who don't have access to
    > green chip I listed the post below. Ouchez
    > what do you make of this? Looks like this
    > Joe guy is well liked there. Yes, I know I
    > screwed up on the sims for the
    > "Predator System".

> "Thanks for the plug for our Kewadin.
    > Any friend of Joe is always welcome at our
    > house. Just don't try to use that Predator
    > strategy against us. The word is out on
    > that. Latest buzz memo says to call the sky
    > immediately anytime one of you guys stand on
    > stiff vs. 7-10 when only one spot is being
    > played.

> If your going to try it, then I suggest you
    > use some cover. Like maybe hitting 13v5
    > sometime with a small bet out. Or, better,
    > stand on 12v10 sometime that you have a big
    > bet out.

> And Kid, we seen your sim posts. You really
    > fumbled the ball on those sims. But you
    > didn't fool us "

But then again they have posted before and I am sure they have GC password.

As far as the "Legend" being well liked there, I think he is well liked everywhere that people get to know him. He can best be described as personable, dynamic and exhuberant. (With the morals of an alley cat).

I have had the honor to meet the 'Legend" and the CABAL that seems to follow him such as the "Frenchman and Crew" which includes two foxy ladies, the ex-con, "Iceman", dapper "Scobee 1", "Jo Jo' the intimadator, E. Kid, the gladiator, Genius, Hick, and the great "Michigander". Is the poster saying that this assault squad is allowed to play because they are friends of the "Legend"?

I know that David can tell the source of this post. Is it a known poster using a different handle? I do view this as important enough for David or Wong to step forward and let the BJ community know the source of this post before a small army descends to try the "Predator System" in real world play.