Thread: Bettie: Chat Reminder: Lance Humble in Two Weeks!

Bettie

Bettie: Chat Reminder: Lance Humble in Two Weeks!

Hey gang!

Just a reminder to everyone that there is no chat scheduled for this Sunday night, due to the US Labor Day holiday. (However, I will still be in on Monday to take orders and answer the phones ? Viktor's such a slave driver!

However, I also want to remind everyone that we have Lance Humble, senior author of (drumroll, please) The World's Greatest Blackjack Book, on the schedule for a chat on the following Sunday, September 12th, at 6pm (PT).

So, I wish you all a very happy weekend and expect to see you at the Lance Humble chat next Sunday!

Bettie

ES

ES: Lance Humble, Hi-Opt I and Hi-Opt II

It should also be noted that Lance Humble co-developed the Hi-Opt I and Hi-Opt II srtategies with Julian Braun. The former is thoroughly covered in The World's Greatest Blackjack Book.

SpiderMan

SpiderMan: Re: Lance Humble, Hi-Opt I and Hi-Opt II

In addition, the indices of the Hi-Opt I were calculated by an individual which Dr. Humble named Mr. G, a former student from a large Canadian university; on the other hand, the indices of the Hi-Opt II were calculated by the late Julian Braun. The late Peter Griffin calculated indices for multiparameter tables for both the Hi-Opt I & the Hi-Opt II.

SpiderMan

SpiderMan: Full Hi-Opt II indices

The indices over the +-6 range is covered in the Hi-Opt I report. It is available from Intl. Gaming Inc. Consult WGBJB for the address.

Bettie

Bettie: READ ME: Hi-Opt Report Special Price!

> The indices over the +-6 range is covered in
    > the Hi-Opt I report. It is available from
    > Intl. Gaming Inc. Consult WGBJB for the
    > address.

The Hi-Opt II Report is available here from RGE at the link below. In honor of our Lance Humble chat, the report is available for $5 off it's usual $40 price, and we'll ship it to you for free if you order now and write "chat special" in the comments field of the order form.

This special offer is limited to the stock on hand, so once we run out, I'll delete this message and replace it with another stating that the special is over. We will be able to accommodate a decent number of customers with this offer, but I wouldn't wait too long if you are interested.

Thanks much,
    Bettie

fred schatzle

fred schatzle: wish to buy hi-opt 2 BY LANCE HUMBLE

CAN i BUY HI OPT 2 FOR 40 DOLLARS?i.LOST MY SHEETS FROM YEARS AGO

> This special offer is limited to the stock on hand, so
    > once we run out, I'll delete this message and replace
    > it with another stating that the special is over. We
    > will be able to accommodate a decent number of
    > customers with this offer, but I wouldn't wait too
    > long if you are interested.

> Thanks much,
    > Bettie

Bettie

Bettie: Re: wish to buy hi-opt 2 BY LANCE HUMBLE

We no longer stock Hi-Opt II, as we have been paring down our products to just the most popular items. However, I am in e-mail contact with Lance and can ask him if he still has any to sell. Please give me some time to do so and I will post again when I have an answer.

Thank you,
    Bettie

PunkEye

PunkEye: Re: wish to buy hi-opt 2 BY LANCE HUMBLE

> CAN i BUY HI OPT 2 FOR 40 DOLLARS?i.LOST MY SHEETS
    > FROM YEARS AGO
    Check the contents of "Play Blackjack like the Pros" by K. Blackwood. I presume you intend to play single deck. If not, you are going the wrong way on a one-way street.