Thread: dallin: Table Hopper Don?

dallin

dallin: Table Hopper Don?

Just re-read your Table Hopper article; still decades-happy with Revere APC. ?The true count equals or exceeds +5 about 1.64% of the time in the 8-deck game. For the Revere or Halves counts, the frequencies are slightly higher, and thus, correspondingly, so are the hourly win rates.? Yet I am incredibly inspired by the mention of P. Griffin?s amazing mind in Legends of BJ, and I am inclined to track 5 different side counts ? A,7,8,9, and total cards remaining. Perry in LV Diary supplied a definitive method to track total cards remaining with accuracy; and his Hi-Opt 1 Count of 3456 vs. 10?s lends itself to great assistance with the listed side counts. Tracking 789 will be most helpful{possibly restricted} for hand-held games; those games for which new methodology may allow for much smaller spreads. Assuming proficient efficacy was achieved with side counts, how would you rate such a methodology/switch? Am always trying to remember that win rates rule, not advantages or spreads.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Table Hopper Don?

> Assuming proficient efficacy was
    > achieved with side counts, how would you rate such a
    > methodology/switch? Am always trying to remember that
    > win rates rule, not advantages or spreads.

Sides counts in shoe games have never added a great deal to SCORE. And, they can reduce accuracy. That said, go to the software, and see how much of a difference it can make. I doubt that it will be much.

Don