I found a bug in my code specific to hard 12 versus 7, for index generation and BS generation only.
It's a variable misnaming, which makes EV(double) higher than it should be.
It came about because the doubling again on hard 12 thing is an exceptional case, and it was an afterthought on my original code.
Now, I haven't generated the EVs yet, as sims take time (i'll do that this afternoon), but having picked up the bug, I am pretty sure that I will be wrong on the actual play.
I'll redo the indices for redoubling, and post them.
It will mean the the win rates for redoubling will be slightly better than what I quoted in the book.
I apologize to everybody who plays the redoubling game and has bought my book. I tried so hard to mae sure the figures were f perfect, I debugged hundreds of times over three years, but that one got away.

Unfortunately, when I was in the USA, I didn't get the opportunity to play the redoubling game (just H17 and S17 games). Such is the problem with living outside the USA, but writing for an American audience. If I had played it, I would have picked the error up ages ago. It just didn't SEEM right, but I put it down to the redouble on hard 12 versus 7 thing. So the moral of the story is, it helps to play the actual game you're analyzing.