Thread: rick666: progessive statistics

rick666

rick666: progessive statistics

i know it does not work but i would like to try it as an intellectual curiosity; suppose you make progressive betting beginning whit 50 dollars bet; if you loose 100; then 150; then 300; then 600 then 1200; then 2400; it is 7 bets; what are the probabilities that you will loose 7 in a row playing perfect basic strategy; the plan is to keep your winning and always begin at 50 dollars after a win before loosing 7 bets in a row; i know that i will have bj and split and double but it will balance on a long term each side; the only question is 7 loss in a row; it can be a good camouflage too; so when the count will become interesting you can deviate of this scheme and open the machine i.e. place big bets

Praying Mantis

Praying Mantis: Hilarius

> i know it does not work but i would like to try it as
    > an intellectual curiosity;

Intellectual curiosity? Hope you have a "Huge" bankroll. Please send us your results of this "study".

Regards,
    PM

Dog Hand

Dog Hand: 7 or more consecutive losses

rick666,

I ran a CVData sim and found that the player played just over 4% of his hands in losing streaks of 7 or more hands.

Thus, you can see that losing 7 consecutive hands is far from a rare occurrence.

Dog Hand

rick666

rick666: Re: Hilarius

> Intellectual curiosity? Hope you have a
    > "Huge" bankroll. Please send us your results
    > of this "study".

> Regards,
    > PM
    i know it can be comic if hilarious signifie that but for the bankroll you can think around one million

rick666

rick666: Re: 7 or more consecutive losses

> rick666,

> I ran a CVData sim and found that the player played
    > just over 4% of his hands in losing streaks of 7 or
    > more hands.

> Thus, you can see that losing 7 consecutive hands is
    > far from a rare occurrence.

> Dog Hand
    i know you want to give me the answer but because of a problem of language i do not understand; put it this way if i play perfectly 200 hands in a row like a big shoe will i loose 7 hands in a row in every shoe; twice in every shoe or only one every two shoes or three shoes

Dog Hand

Dog Hand: You'll have about one...

...if i play perfectly 200 hands in a row like a big shoe will i loose 7 hands in a row in every shoe; twice in every shoe or only one every two shoes or three shoes

rick666,

Well, 4% of 200 hands is 8 hands, so on average in 200 hands you'll have just over one losing streak of 7 or more hands.

That's why Praying Mantis suggested you'd need a gigantic bankroll.

Hope this helps!

Dog Hand