Thread: rxpert: foxwoods conditions

rxpert

rxpert: foxwoods conditions

please?

jblaze

jblaze: Re: foxwoods conditions

Tables: lots, at the Grand Pequot and Rainmaker. all 8 deck. penetration 6.5-7 decks, dealer dependent. crowded, no matter when you go. s17 das ls nrsA. find a few $15 tables at popular hours. mostly $25 and $50 at popular hours, some of the $50s are NMSE. max bets to $1000 and $3000 at the grand pequot tables. off hours you can get $10 tables.

> please?

rxpert

rxpert: ty (NT) *NM*

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: foxwoods conditions

> Tables: lots, at the Grand Pequot and Rainmaker. all 8
    > deck.

No, not true. MANY 6-deck games in the Newport Room (high limit).

Don

jblaze

Sorry, forgot about that... I try to avoid there for fear of increased surveillance. Is that necessary? Is there mid shoe entry there? What are the mins?

> No, not true. MANY 6-deck games in the Newport Room
    > (high limit).

> Don

Daily Dubble

Daily Dubble: Re: foxwoods conditions

Weekdays there are 6, $50 min tables (usually pretty full) and another 6, $100min tables (usually pretty empty).

Heat seems to be from the eye. I got intercepted on my way to the cage and was told no more wampum rewards, flat bet, 1 hand only in the future, but I never saw any heat in the pit.

There are also a few $100 tables on the top floor of the tower which are usually not crowded, but I always got the creeps playing up there.

SOTSOG

SOTSOG: Re: foxwoods conditions

How can you play a 6 deck shoe for $100 min. a hand?

Please just shoot me in the head first.

jblaze

Yea, I am under the impression those are NMSE tables too, so unless you guys are tracking, to the best of my knowledge that's crazy.

> How can you play a 6 deck shoe for $100 min. a hand?

> Please just shoot me in the head first.

Daily Dubble

Daily Dubble: Re: foxwoods conditions

? What am I missing here. Is there something taboo about playing a 6D shoe for $100 min? I'll admit, it got me booted, but, other than the 6D game, there isn't much else to play there. Don't have the patience for 8D.

rxpert

rxpert: Re: foxwoods conditions

TY TO ALL. i found the games playable. mostly 8 decks. surrender, a nice option. dealer dependent cuts w/ some cutting off approx 1.25 decks. thurs found many $15 mins. Mostly $25 on friday & more crowded. i think the comment about $ 100 min 6 deck was meant to be taken as , why start at $100 when less expensive mins are available allowing larger bet spreads. DD is right to say that this will raise suspicion too. It depends on your bankroll too.