Thread: privador: Under/over13

privador

privador: Under/over13

How profitable is actually sidebet under/over13 with 90% penetretion.Which count is good for u/o(crush count?)
    How to play u/o when sidebet cant be higher than BJ bet?
    (for example when TC is 1 and side bet TC 5 and so on)

Allan ODale

Allan ODale: Re: Under/over13

can't give you exact advantage without knowing number of decks, rules, etc... but assuming six deck and strip rules, the sidebet has much higher return than the regular blackjack game. enough higher, that you want to shift to an over/under count, and use it rather than your regular count.

the over/under count only imperfectly correlates to a regular blackjack count, since the ace is treated like a small card (like a two) rather than like a ten. if you are manic for the last bit of advantage, you can use an ace sidecount to in effect keep both the over/under and hi/lo count.... but using an over/under count will get most of the money.

you will only rarely get a deck that qualifies an 'under' bet. by the time you have an 'over' bet qualify, a blackjack count will also be favorable, so dont worry and put out max mets on both the blackjack bet and the side bet.

there has been a lot written about counts for the over/under game, and what counts qualify for a bet, so you should be able to find this information on your own.

privador

privador: Re: Under/over13

Thx for your answer.
    But unfortunately i havent find any good book about U/o13 or good website.Some things are to me unclear.Can i use under bet at all(becouse its correlation with Hi-LO count )?Should i watch cut card carefully to use all big cards by putting bets over the table?

Shaggy18VW

Shaggy18VW: Re: Under/over13

Try the over under report by Arnold Snyder. I believe they sell it here.

Count of Montecristo

Count of Montecristo: Re: Under/over13

Wong also covers it in PBJ.

> Try the over under report by Arnold Snyder. I believe
    > they sell it here.