Thread: Maxim: BJA3 Appendix D

Maxim

Maxim: BJA3 Appendix D

Having bought BJA3, I was a little dissappointed not to find EORs for European rules: No hole card, and early surrender. I understand only EORs for dealer up card 10 and Ace are affected by these rules. So, can anybody help me to find these indexes? They are very important for me, and are one of the reasons I bought BJA3. Thanks for any assistance.

Maxim.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: BJA3 Appendix D

> Having bought BJA3, I was a little
    > dissappointed not to find EORs for European
    > rules: No hole card, and early surrender. I
    > understand only EORs for dealer up card 10
    > and Ace are affected by these rules. So, can
    > anybody help me to find these indexes? They
    > are very important for me, and are one of
    > the reasons I bought BJA3. Thanks for any
    > assistance.

I believe that either Zenfighter or Cacarulo have already calculated these. They arenb't lilkely to post them here, though. Perhaps on Don's Domain.

Don

Maxim

Maxim: Zenfighter, Cacarulo any help?

Thanks for suggestion, I do not have Don's Domain membership, but if Zenfighter or Cacarulo confirm that they would post tables there, I would get it. Gentlemen, can you help, please?

Zenfighter

Zenfighter: Re: Zenfighter, Cacarulo any help?

If I?m reading you correctly, basically what you?re asking for, are EoR?s for 6dks under ENHC rules. Given that the only noticeable differences appear when facing a dealer?s Ten and /or Ace, my bet is that either Cac or me, or both, can work this out for you.
    Put your question at DD, and let?s see what happens. :-)

Sincerely

Zenfighter

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Zenfighter, Cacarulo any help?

> Thanks for suggestion, I do not have Don's
    > Domain membership, but if Zenfighter or
    > Cacarulo confirm that they would post tables
    > there, I would get it. Gentlemen, can you
    > help, please?

DD membership (trial basis) is free to all who buy BJA3. Use it!! :-)

Don

Bettie

Bettie: More Info

> DD membership (trial basis) is free to all
    > who buy BJA3. Use it!! :-)

If you bought the book directly from RGE, you get 3 months of DD and 3 months of Trackjack, free. Any order that came in with an e-mail address was automatically sent an e-mail with the special link needed to start the activation process.

If you bought the book from another source, you get 2 months of DD only. To start the subscription, you need to e-mail or fax over a copy of your receipt along with your name, address, and e-mail.

Thanks,
    Bettie