Thread: thanks4thefish: Big Book on BJ-Snyder. Any Info?

thanks4thefish

thanks4thefish: Big Book on BJ-Snyder. Any Info?

I saw Arnold has a new book coming out 'Big Book on BJ' in addition to Blackbelt in BJ. Does anyone know it's contents?

I can only assume the Blackbelt in BJ is just a reprint of the '98 edition, in light of this info.

ES

ES: Re: Big Book on BJ-Snyder. Any Info?

Where did you hear about Snyder's new book?

ET Fan

ET Fan: Maybe here:

World's greatest player?

Bettie

Bettie: Any Little Info

> I saw Arnold has a new book coming out 'Big
    > Book on BJ' in addition to Blackbelt in BJ.
    > Does anyone know it's contents?

According to Cardoza Publishing, it follows the same format as it's "Big Book of Poker," but that's all the underlings I spoke with knew. That and no one knew when it would actually come out, though one guy heard October.

> I can only assume the Blackbelt in BJ is
    > just a reprint of the '98 edition, in light
    > of this info.

I can't even imagine what he would add to the book anyway, except maybe more ST info. And, of course, he would fix all of his incorrect basic strategy charts! The company did confirm that these will be two separate books, and the new "Big Book of BJ" will not be replacing the "BB in BJ," as has been rumored.

RGE will be carrying all of Snyder's books when they become available, so all DD members can get their product discount whenever the books are published.

Thanks,
    Bettie

thanks4thefish

thanks4thefish: Thanks fot the info.

Thanks everyone, I actually saw it on Amazon, but didn't see any tab to the blurb.

& yes a few liberties being taken with 'world's greatest player'

I do feel Snyder's place in the development of count strategies is underrated however.