Thread: Count of Montecristo: Congratulations Parker...

Count of Montecristo

Count of Montecristo: Congratulations Parker...

In the last 7 day period, the BJ Main board had virtually the same amount of posts as BJ21's free message board. It was only a few months ago that they were getting 3 times as many posts over there. Good to see this board grow.

Parker

Parker: Thanks

Our goal is not to be the most popular advantage player website on the Internet, merely the best.

However, I am pleased to note that in the month of January we reached all-time highs in total hits, unique visitors, bandwidth, and just about every statistic that we track.

Thanks, everyone!

Stingray

Stingray: also nice to see poker forum doing well

> Our goal is not to be the most popular
    > advantage player website on the Internet,
    > merely the best.

> However, I am pleased to note that in the
    > month of January we reached all-time highs
    > in total hits, unique visitors, bandwidth,
    > and just about every statistic that we
    > track.

Initially I didnt like playing VP but it really grows on you(especially since most onlines have stopped Bj for bonuses).
    A nice change form BJ and I LOVE hitting quads,got 5 of them at allslots a while back!!
    A lot of variance but what is a bonus hustler to do;-)

Ouchez

Ouchez: Ditto

> In the last 7 day period, the BJ Main board
    > had virtually the same amount of posts as
    > BJ21's free message board. It was only a few
    > months ago that they were getting 3 times as
    > many posts over there. Good to see this
    > board grow.

The crew at this site stayed the course during some very rough early times and the future does look rosy.

There is much to be learned from this site on an on going basis even for those of us with thousands of hours of advantage playing experience.

Don, Parker, Viktor and for that matter, Norm, have done a stellar job. Captains and Commanders all!

Ouchez.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Ditto

> Don, Parker, Viktor and for that matter,
    > Norm, have done a stellar job. Captains and
    > Commanders all!

Thank you for the kind words. It's nice to know that the efforts are appreciated.

Don