"I have evidence that 'Arnold Snyder' is not Arnold Snyder."

He can't be. They guy over there at BJFonline using the handle 'Arnold Snyder' can not be the same guy that wrote all those great books. Surely he is not the same guy putting out that excellent periodical. No way.

Somebody needs to find the real Arnold Snyder, and quick, because this imposter is screwing up his reputation.

-----

"Free speech area for arguments, insults, and barbs" .. the tag line from Arnold Snyder's Fight Board site.

But not free to me. A shame really, because I had a doozy posted over there last night that will never get read .. in retrospect, he probably did me a favor busting that one.

Free Speech. I should have five, maybe six posts on that board. All very prim and proper (ok, except the one last night, maybe ..)

And why am I gone? Because Speech over there isn't free at all -if it's directed toward the core group.

Oh sure, Norm can call Eliot "a goddamn liar." People can bag on and laugh at John May till the cows come home. TMan can post a string of private email. (btw, wake up man, your being used, big time)

But make a reference to FlyTrap, Radar O'Reilly, TMan, Arnold himself, and it won't happen. All the while anybody or anything else is fair game.

Why, Radar O'Reilly had the nerve to say, and I quote, "We have evidence Sun Runner is Viktor Nacht." A couple hours later this 'Arnold Snyder' impersonator said the exact same thing .. "We have evidence Sun Runner is Viktor Nacht."

( .. now I'm wondering .. is that the same kinda evidence FlyTrap had when first insinuating Viktor Nacht made it a business practice of selling copies of copyrighted material? I hope not ..)

Of course those ridiculous posts are also missing now. But they were there. Enough people saw them.

I told 'Arnold Snyder' that if he could prove I was VN, he could take his pick of anything I owned. I simply asked him to give me a lifetime subscription to BJF if I am not.

That friendly wager between AP players -busted.

So, adios amigos, on this one. BJF no longer takes my mail; I'm surprised Parker hasn't put me on moderated status after some of the crap I've posted on this site.

I'm back to playing BJ and trying to figure out how to do it better.

Wasn't that why I came here in the first place? I'm sure it was.

BTW -Mr. Snyder, when they find you, and you find out how I was trashed on your site (calling ME Viktor Nacht -how outrageous) I'm sure you will feel it only fair I collect on the offer I made for the BJF subscription.

All will be forgiven.

Good luck to all -

[ yes, and I mean "good luck" .. that "good cards" crap is just that, crap. you might have the long run on your side but without a little good old luck . . . . . . . . ]

See ya'all down the road.