Thread: Donkey Kong: Book

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong: Book

Has anyone read "Cutting Edge BJ" by Richard Harvey ?

Thank you

LVBear584

LVBear584: Worthless drivel -- a ripoff

> Has anyone read "Cutting Edge BJ"
    > by Richard Harvey ?

> Thank you

Throw it in the trash. Mr. Harvey's "system" is as useless as Jerry Patterson's "TARGET" ripoff.

Avoid anything by Mr. Harvey or Mr. Patterson like the plague.

Parker

Parker: LVBear is being tactful

I recently thumbed through a copy of this book in a local bookstore. I found myself repeatedly checking the cover to see if I had not in fact picked up one of John Patrick's books by mistake.

Harvey is not only a fraud and a snake-oil salesman, he is not even an original one. Many of his so-called "strategies" are right out of Patrick's books.

A complete waste of some perfectly good trees.

Mister M

Mister M: Re: LVBear is being tactful

Has anyone read John May's book and if so what is the general opinion.Is there any validity to 'card steering' etc ?

Parker

Parker: Get the Edge at Blackjack

> Has anyone read John May's book and if so
    > what is the general opinion.Is there any
    > validity to 'card steering' etc ?

It's not a bad book. The techniques May discusses are valid. He does not go into great detail, but a sharp player should be able to grasp the concepts and run with them.

I reviewed his book in detail when it was first published. Link below.

Alan

Alan: Re: Get the Edge at Blackjack

I have the book and agree with Parker.