Thread: Dawg: Brh systems and Unballanced Zen 11

Dawg

Dawg: Brh systems and Unballanced Zen 11

There is no mention that I can find on Brh in Blackjack Attack for any type of comparison as far as ease of use, playing efficiency or betting correlation. Any thoughts on how any of the Brh 0, 1, or 2 compares to Unballanced Zen 11. Also cant seem to make any orders on this site for any products - Keeps saying cart empty when I hit add. Any help?

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Brh systems and Unballanced Zen 11

> There is no mention that I can find on Brh
    > in Blackjack Attack for any type of
    > comparison as far as ease of use, playing
    > efficiency or betting correlation. Any
    > thoughts on how any of the Brh 0, 1, or 2
    > compares to Unballanced Zen 11. Also cant
    > seem to make any orders on this site for any
    > products - Keeps saying cart empty when I
    > hit add. Any help?

When Brett developed his systems, he was supposed to send me all of his work, and I was going to proofread his booklets and make comments. I never received anything, so I wasn't able to include any of his systems in the revised edition of BJA.

To this day, I'm still waiting!

Don

Clarke Cant

Clarke Cant: Re: Brh systems and Unballanced Zen 11

> There is no mention that I can find on Brh
    > compares to Unballanced Zen 11. Also cant
    > seem to make any orders on this site for any
    > products - Keeps saying cart empty when I
    > hit add. Any help?
    Find the equivalent balanced count for all 4. This is found by finding how much each count goes unbalanced. Now divide that by 13. Subtract that number from each of the count values (you can find them on Brett Harris' website or at Grinder's website).

Now estimate the betting efficiency and the playing efficiency, for which I suggest the Blacjack Formula or the same as discussed in my online Blackjack Therapy posted on bjrent.com now in a scaled down free edition.

Do the same with insurance EORs for which you can use +4 for every non ten card and -9 for every ten and m (measure of favorability using basic strategy) of -16.35. Here though you only need the correlation coefficient.

You have enough to find the BE, PE, and IE (Insurance Efficiency) of all 4 counts.

Best appears to be Brt0 but I could be wrong on which Brett Harris count is best as some postings have different labels for his counts. But his best is the count where he modifies the Wong halves count (hi-lo but counting the 5s as +1.5, the 2s and 7s as +.5, and 9s as -.5) by dropping the 9 value to zero. You should also checkout the similar unbalanced count being developed by Table Hopper called the Bushito count.

These counts are very powerful and add more power VERY quickly when side counts are added, but have one defect: they don't allow use with subdeck sizes other than 1 for all out shuffle tracking as discussed in Blackjack Therapy.

I hope this helps.

zengrifter

zengrifter: Re: Brh systems and Unballanced Zen 11

> compares to Unballanced Zen 11.

Brh-0 compares nicely to UBZ2 in terms of ease and power - Brh-1,2 are considerably more difficult to employ fully. zg

Jake {|:>)

Jake {|:>): Re: Brh systems and Unballanced Zen 11

Isn't extremeblackjack.com (R. Reid) selling these books ?

{|:>)