Thread: kinkin: playing the aces

kinkin

kinkin: playing the aces

Does anyone believe that the location of the "Ace" plays an important role in whether a dealer busts or not..... I've notice that if playing 5 or more against the dealer that if an "A" is at the third base side of the table that the dealer will make a hand....If everyone is playing basic strategy.... Also notice that if the dealer has an ace one round the following round the second position generally has a winning hand....please respond.....

thanks.....kinkin

SOTSOG

SOTSOG: Somtimes it is amazing

Sometimes it is amazing the lengths the human mind will go to play tricks in order to try to find patterns in random occurances.

"I've notice that if playing 5 or more against the dealer that if an "A" is at the third base side of the table that the dealer will make a hand"

The dealer bust rate is low so the dealer usually makes a hand rather than bust, if there are 5 or more, or 5 or less, at the table, if everyone plays basic strategy or no one does, if an ace appears or if you haven't seen an ace.

" Also notice that if the dealer has an ace one round the following round the second position generally has a winning hand"

Second position wins about 42% of the time even if the dealer has an ace or doesn't have an ace on the previous round. This also holds true for 1st, 3rd, and any other position.

Mike

Mike: Re: Somtimes it is amazing

> Sometimes it is amazing the lengths the
    > human mind will go to play tricks in order
    > to try to find patterns in random
    > occurances.

> "I've notice that if playing 5 or more
    > against the dealer that if an "A"
    > is at the third base side of the table that
    > the dealer will make a hand"

> The dealer bust rate is low so the dealer
    > usually makes a hand rather than bust, if
    > there are 5 or more, or 5 or less, at the
    > table, if everyone plays basic strategy or
    > no one does, if an ace appears or if you
    > haven't seen an ace.

> " Also notice that if the dealer has
    > an ace one round the following round the
    > second position generally has a winning
    > hand"

> Second position wins about 42% of the time
    > even if the dealer has an ace or doesn't
    > have an ace on the previous round. This also
    > holds true for 1st, 3rd, and any other
    > position.

Yes, and if the dealer has a natural on the second hand, fourth base will bust the next round, and his wife who is sitting next to him at third base will get up and leave the game. This is especially true on Thursdays between 1 and 4 PM. It also holds true the day after a major holiday!

CAPTXII

CAPTXII: Re: Somtimes it is amazing

>

That sounds like a little bit of SAC sarcasim.
    How True, How True, ala W.C.Fields

Yes, and if the dealer has a natural on the

> second hand, fourth base will bust the next
    > round, and his wife who is sitting next to
    > him at third base will get up and leave the
    > game. This is especially true on Thursdays
    > between 1 and 4 PM. It also holds true the
    > day after a major holiday!

kinkin

kinkin: Re: Somtimes it is amazing

thanks, for the imput..... Just thought I would throw that out there..... I do understand the percentages.....Just thought maybe someone else has notice this..... the win rate after this occurence "of the dealer having the ace", Sorry if math and simulations don't show this....

everyday player, kinkin

leepfrog

leepfrog: Re: Somtimes it is amazing

> > That sounds like a little bit of SAC
    > sarcasim.
    > How True, How True, ala W.C.Fields

> Yes, and if the dealer has a natural on the
    I FOUND THAT IF YOU SEE AN ACE, BIG CARDS ARE COMING OUT BECASUE WHEN PLAYER GET BJ THE DEALER WILL PICK UP THE BJ AND PUT THE CARDS IN WITH USED CARDS CAUSING THE ACES AND BIG CARD TO CLUMP TOGETHER. I ALSO NOTICE THAT THE LAST CARD CARD THE DEALER DEALS FROM THE SHOE IS A BIG CARD.