Thread: Arnold Snyder: Dan Gordon to Post Picks for This Sunday's Games

Arnold Snyder

Arnold Snyder: Dan Gordon to Post Picks for This Sunday's Games

Dan, though still under a doctor?s care, is clear-minded and again actively handicapping. I have spoken to him myself, and he assures me he will be able to continue his pick service and will be posting picks for this Sunday's games.

Dan had been preparing intensively for the opening of the NFL regular season throughout the preseason, so almost all of the work for Sunday's games was apparently complete when he was hospitalized. Now it is just a matter of him getting set up again with all of his records and handicapping materials.

Dan will have access to his computer again by late Thursday night or early Friday, and should be able to post picks for Sunday's games by late Friday or early Saturday. I will be speaking to Dan again tomorrow (Thursday) and if there is any change I'll let you know immediately.

Since refunds had not yet been processed, I will assume all subscribers wish to continue their subscriptions unless I hear from you.

I am truly happy to be able to report this news to you and am looking forward once again to the season.

The Grifter

The Grifter: Enquirying minds want to know...

...what was/is his affliction? G

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Enquirying minds want to know...

> ...what was/is his affliction? G
    At Dan's request, he would prefer to keep this a private matter.

Thank you for asking.

Don

The Grifter

The Grifter: Re: Enquirying minds want to know...

As a prospective client, I will need to know whether DG's health crisis is brain, mind, or senses related or might in any way impair his future ability to deliver the service. Furhter, for those prospects that do retain his expertise - what warranty or guarantee might DG customers receive in case 'service' is impaired again?

Certainly a sudden hospitalization on the eve of his grand opening is a (potential) red flag.

Thank you, as well. G

Anon this time

Anon this time: "prospective client"

> As a prospective client

Grifter, it is clear that you have decided not to pay for anything including taxes on gambling winnings, software, movies in hotels, etc.

You are not a "prospective client" and you know it. You are just stirring up trouble and being an ass again. Get lost.