Thread: Christophoer: Sound off: Have some occurrences bothered you lately?

Christophoer

Christophoer: Sound off: Have some occurrences bothered you lately?

Hey guys, I just get this therapeutic idea. We should speak our minds here whenever somethings have bothered us during our trips. The following occurrences have bothered me, and I like to seek your opinions. It seems that good things do not last long in bj games, why? My personal examples are: 1) A deep pen dealer got pulled away from my game as soon as cards came my way. 2) A coffee drinker emptied her cup right onto cards & the felt and caused a shutdown of a flashing dealer’s table…as usual, I was winning at that time. 3) A pitboss inserted new decks of cards in replacement of old cards several hours ahead of scheduled time frame. It seemed that the pitboss attempted to stop the dealer’s dumping. You guess it. I did not stick around after the countermeasures intentionally or otherwise, because there are always greener pastures somewhere else.

BJTr

BJTr: (Message Deleted by Poster)

Christopher

Christopher: Re: Sound off: Have some occurrences bothered you lately?

> No good or bad things in the long run. I was very
    > lucky recently, won 410K rolled 800K... total bet
    > about 1.8 M, average return more than 20%! I don't
    > expect the luck last forever, nor bad things...: )

BJT, what a coincident! In your last Tuesday's article, you implied that the fluctuations could kill or make professional gamblers. Your $800,000 winnings surely were very positive fluctuations which made you a big winner. Congrats.

BJTr

BJTr