Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
It is up to your own moral compass as to how you feel about cheating people and being responsible for your actions. If it was a little old lady I would hope people would handle the situation in the same manner as a more threatening situation. I think he did the right thing and it has nothing to do with the threat. I just hope when I am tested I would do the right thing. I am not sure I would. Really I would quicker give it to the little old lady than a threatening arse. I can take care of myself as long as there are no more than three attackers. I just hope I don't kill the first two in the hurrying to get to the third. In my experience if you take the toughest one first the other two flee. I haven't had to do this in a while so I hope my aging body doesn't fail in the attempt. I still have the same muscle strength but the joints and connective tissue can't hold up their part of the deal. I have ripped some muscles from the bone when using them after I hit 40. The one benefit is I don't break as many tools as I used to when I put everything into it as I gage everything to what my ligaments and tendons can take not what my muscles can deliver.
Sorry Tthree but this post really made me chuckle. Was wondering, when you have 3 unknown attackers coming at you how are you determining who's the toughest? Isn't pretty silly to generalize how many attackers one can handle? I could probably handle 12 if they were all from the local girl scout troop. But if there were just 2 skilled fellas out of my local MMA gym, might be a bad day. There is only one rule in fighting outside of sport, don't assume anything is as it seems.