See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Average Yearly Earnings for full time player

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I had a monster count heads up and this asian kid jumped in and didn't ask just as the cards were being dealt. He already had the chips so I had no chance to say anything. He totally screwed up a big hand for me. I turned and gave him a look that must have sent chills down his spine. He pulls out of the game and watches. The last hand of the shoe he asks this time and I tell him I don't want him to interrupt the flow of the cards. And that he should wait. He plays anyway. Of course two wins turn into two max bet loses. Fortunately for him he quickly high tailed it for the exit. If he was just a ploppy I wouldn't care but he was a back counting AP I believe and I was seriously thinking of kicking his ass. His quick retreat showed he knew that was about to happen but he jumped in on me when he had to know what I was doing. The little pr*ck cost me over $1000 in two rounds. I will remember him though. He better not try that again. Moo how would you have kept the little sh*t from playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    The little pr*ck cost me over $1000 in two rounds.
    I am assuming this is a joke and salute your near-perfect representation of the worst possible outcome to which I alluded.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

taxation

I challenge you or anyone to prove winnings or earnings/wages constitute taxable income under U.S. Tax law.
    I have never filed a tax return or paid the federal income tax. Nor do I have plans to ever do so.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    I challenge you or anyone to prove winnings or earnings/wages constitute taxable income under U.S. Tax law.
    I have never filed a tax return or paid the federal income tax. Nor do I have plans to ever do so.
    I strongly suggest you delete your own post. This is utter nonsense espoused by many people currently in prison.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I strongly suggest you delete your own post. This is utter nonsense espoused by many people currently in prison.
    The Amendment to the Constitution was never properly passed but a lot of good that will do you now with so many years of precedent. They could pass the Amendment no problem today if this idea ever got traction so what difference does it make.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    "The Athenian lawmaker, Solon, declared it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy." - John F. Kennedy
    If I believe I'm right, I stand my ground. If my position proves offensive to you-then bust my post.

Blog Entries

This is both political and advice to violate the law, both of which are against our policies. Do not post this again.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

I have established a personal precedent for non-payment and non-filing. Prima facie I have also established a pattern of behavior, which has to be taken into account and cannot be ignored.

Banned or Suspended

Yikes, gulp,,,eek

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    No joke. I am easy to get along with at the tables. I pay people that ask and then honor my wish for them to wait. He asked and then Ignored my request to wait after he jumped in and messed me up once before. If he just jumped in it wouldn't have bothered me much. But to ask after knowing the first time it really pissed me off and then not honor my request. That is the worst form of disrespect. I don't like to be disrespected especially in such an FU in your face manner. I probably wouldn't have kicked his ass because I am not an aggressive person. I meet force with force. Since he didn't physically threaten me the in like kind he would get back would not be violent. I am sure he got what was coming to him. That is how the universe works. If you disrespect people and you don't get it back from them you will get yours somewhere somehow. That is why I am always nice to people.

Everyone has their pet peeves. I don't care if you bounce from 1 to 2 hands all day. I don't care how you play your hand but it is courtesy to ask if minds if you are entering midshoe. It never fails to screw things up. I will not enter if a player doesn't want me too and I like the same courtesy. It is my pet peeve.
    The little **** messed up the flow of cards? I bet he took the dealer bust card as well...

You don't mess with the IRS. They answer to nobody and can do pretty much whatever they want.

Banned or Suspended

I'm sure three had just got the cards situated just where he wanted them. Some super secret, tracking,sequencing, kinetic energy card counting AP move and this jerk ****ed it up.!!

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    I have established a personal precedent for non-payment and non-filing. Prima facie I have also established a pattern of behavior, which has to be taken into account and cannot be ignored.
    That will make for good conversation with your new cellmate, although you may find that he's looking for more than a little conversation.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast