See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: NEW Card Counting System! (CAC2 + CAC2 Enhanced)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I think I’ll buy - it would be for interests sake. I’ve tweaked and will continue to tweak my system - though self confessed I don’t have the ability to sim.

That being said, a simple system with indices surpassing halves (without tweaks) is extraordinary, that being a tag system, if I understand correctly , the ability to simultaneously improve with betting correlation with PE

Comments
    1. I’ve never played an unbalanced system and am not sure how those proponents would feel about a switch to a balanced system
    2. Likely mostly geared to the hi lo player wanting to up their game
    3. I think the switch to Cac2 would be easy enough. The issue for those players who have studied appropriate indices, is the additional time required to transfer to the new system of indices. Will they be prepared to do so.
    4. Simply another way of looking at it. Earn 10-15% more money, or work less for the same amount
    5. I regard optimal play as a quick way out the door. SCORE is a great way of evaluating systems. I would think that most if not all existing advanced strategies could easily adapt to work around SCORE.
    6. I’m most interested in your version of R22 and how it might relate to what I’m doing

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    I think I’ll buy - it would be for interests sake. I’ve tweaked and will continue to tweak my system - though self confessed I don’t have the ability to sim.

That being said, a simple system with indices surpassing halves (without tweaks) is extraordinary, that being a tag system, if I understand correctly , the ability to simultaneously improve with betting correlation with PE
    Correct, no tweaks.

Comments
    1. I’ve never played an unbalanced system and am not sure how those proponents would feel about a switch to a balanced system
    2. Likely mostly geared to the hi lo player wanting to up their game
    3. I think the switch to Cac2 would be easy enough. The issue for those players who have studied appropriate indices, is the additional time required to transfer to the new system of indices. Will they be prepared to do so.
    4. Simply another way of looking at it. Earn 10-15% more money, or work less for the same amount
    5. I regard optimal play as a quick way out the door. SCORE is a great way of evaluating systems. I would think that most if not all existing advanced strategies could easily adapt to work around SCORE.
    6. I’m most interested in your version of R22 and how it might relate to what I’m doing
    I don't understand your comment. CAC2 is not an unbalanced system.

CAC2 is a balanced system, ace-reckoned, that doesn't require any additional side counts. It is designed to provide a positive change for players who are seeking an alternative to the system they have been using.
    It is not limited exclusively to Hi-Lo players, although the transition may be easier for them compared to KO players. Additionally, advanced-level players would also benefit from reduced mental fatigue.
    To adapt to the CAC2 system, players will need to study new indices, and they could start with the R22 indices and then progress to the R52 indices.
    The R22 indices are a variant of the C22 indices where 10vT is replaced with TTv4.
    You're right about SCORE. SCORE is one of the best ways of evaluating a system.

Thanks for your comments.

Sincerely,
    Cac