See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Please delete me and every post I ever made to blackjack forum. Thanks

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Please delete me and every post I ever made to blackjack forum. Thanks

Some rude readers wanted my 7m9c post down and they were not going to stop until they succeeded.

Well, they succeeded, and I am sure that they are thrilled and jumping for joy.

I am totally disgusted with these rude blackjack forum readers, and I have had it.

I made zero insults and did nothing to have this 7m9c post closed. I was attacked as usual.

And there were questions unanswered such as my request for the SCORE of HL no indices for late surrender, 1-8 spread, six decks, five decks dealt.

My legitimate question was not answered and instead I was attacked and now my 7m9c post is down with an unanswered question.

I have been insulted for four years now by rude blackjack forum readers and I have had it.

My friends have been telling me for years why I even bother posting to blackjack forum after I tell them of all of the abuse I have endured. They tell me to stop posting and ignore blackjack forum altogether and I will be happier.

So now I am listening to my friends.

So, I am asking you to go through your entire file of everything I ever posted and DELETE everything that I ever posted and delete me as well as if I never existed.

It is obvious that your readers do not like my posts so delete them!

Permanently delete me and every post I ever made to blackjack forum

I thought things would be different and the insults would stop.

But now I realize I made a mistake reposting to blackjack forum as nothing has changed.

I have never seen any other black forum reader abused as I have been abused. I am tired of being a punching bag.

I refuse to be insulted and put through torture and abuse by some of your readers, so I am 100% done with blackjack forum.

I am sorry I ever found out about blackjack forum.

Also, after deleting me and all of my archived post please delete this post and any responses to this post as I am sure there will be many negative responses that I do not want to read or be exposed to.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

I cannot imagine any strong winning players with this kind of mentality.

Also you can simply never login and see the comments. So there's no need to "delete" you.

-- Hopefully you won't see this response since you're gone with the wind

Blog Entries

No idea why he thought it acceptable to repeatedly demand other people perform work for him instead of doing the work himself. Don't care either.
    Last edited by Norm; 04-08-2022 at 03:37 AM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    In the event bjanalyst reads this, I wanted to 'out' myself as someone with mental illness related to detail, thoroughness, repetition, and perfectionism. Thus, my moniker "Overkill." Perhaps someone will be helped.

Bjanalyst's posts remind me of myself A LOT. My childhood was not the best, as is true for many. This contributed to my issues. I am not trying to be insulting, but bjanalyst's posts remind me of myself before I had more self-awareness pertaining to, for example, how others perceive me. This self-awareness has come after LOTS of therapy (and therefore lots of $), LOTS of 12-step meeting attendance (and Step work and meetings with about 7 different sponsors over 30 years), and emotional pain (as expressed by bjanalyst) due to repeated misunderstanding.

Mental illness is real. And the flip side is that the person is often quite intelligent and gifted in certain niche areas (e.g., the movie "A Beautiful Mind").

But before awareness is realized, misunderstanding and hurt and anger and loss abound. And just because someone has mentall illness does not mean that others' negative reactions to that mental illness is justified.

Try to have patience, where appropriate, when faced with mental illness symptoms. Of course, "where appropriate" is difficult to discern. Tough love vs. enabling and everything in between. But kindness goes a long way.

If you suspect you have some mental health issues, invest a few hours and find out by seeing a mental health professional. Pain often informs us something is wrong, and the options are 1) continue experiencing pain and inadvertently hurting others, or 2) begin experiencing a better kind of pain (growing pains) with some HOPE that things can get better.

Unfortunately, those with mental illness usually do not bring it on themselves. However, the reality is that "nothing changes if nothing changes."

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Overkill View Post
    In the event bjanalyst reads this, I wanted to 'out' myself as someone with mental illness related to detail, thoroughness, repetition, and perfectionism. Thus, my moniker "Overkill." Perhaps someone will be helped.

Bjanalyst's posts remind me of myself A LOT. My childhood was not the best, as is true for many. This contributed to my issues. I am not trying to be insulting, but bjanalyst's posts remind me of myself before I had more self-awareness pertaining to, for example, how others perceive me. This self-awareness has come after LOTS of therapy (and therefore lots of $), LOTS of 12-step meeting attendance (and Step work and meetings with about 7 different sponsors over 30 years), and emotional pain (as expressed by bjanalyst) due to repeated misunderstanding.

Mental illness is real. And the flip side is that the person is often quite intelligent and gifted in certain niche areas (e.g., the movie "A Beautiful Mind").

But before awareness is realized, misunderstanding and hurt and anger and loss abound. And just because someone has mentall illness does not mean that others' negative reactions to that mental illness is justified.

Try to have patience, where appropriate, when faced with mental illness symptoms. Of course, "where appropriate" is difficult to discern. Tough love vs. enabling and everything in between. But kindness goes a long way.

If you suspect you have some mental health issues, invest a few hours and find out by seeing a mental health professional. Pain often informs us something is wrong, and the options are 1) continue experiencing pain and inadvertently hurting others, or 2) begin experiencing a better kind of pain (growing pains) with some HOPE that things can get better.

Unfortunately, those with mental illness usually do not bring it on themselves. However, the reality is that "nothing changes if nothing changes."
    Nice post. I replied with a lengthy reply in support of your commentary. Somehow, it disappeared. I’m certain no rules were broken though I suppose that commentary regarding Asperger’s or Autism are akin to no man’s land.

Seems my prior “disappeared” post was a 1 word reply - Exciting - also not sure how that broke the rules. Hibernation seems best.

Blog Entries

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Your post was removed because you returned with a post grossly insulting members of the community, saying shame on them, and comparing them to racist children who bullied a schoolchild into committing suicide.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse