See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Winter 2021-2022 in the U.P.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Winter storm warning is up for all of the U.P. this Sunday and Monday. Over 10 inches of snow forecast. This will be our first real winter storm of the year as snowfall so far as only amounted to a few inches.

Yep, today I bought my first snowblower in my entire life. Its an EGO cordless electric 2 stage snowblower with the monster 10Ah battery. I don't really need this beast as I have a snowplower for my driveway and my yooper scooper works pretty well for my path. However, if something happens to my snowplower like covid I will be up shit's creek. I'm just too old to tackle my driveway with my yooper scooper. These Ego 2 stage beasts are hard to find. I was waiting since August for it and it just came in yesterday. Wish me luck with it.

Also wish me luck on my two $500 free bets tomorrow. I took the spread on the Cardinals and also on the Vikings.

...WINTER STORM WARNING NOW IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM THIS MORNING TO 7 PM EST MONDAY...

WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 9 to 16 inches. Southeast winds gusting up to 35 mph this afternoon, and north to northwest winds gusting to 35 to 45 mph late tonight and Monday morning.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The moderate to heavy snow will transition to lake effect snow showers Monday afternoon.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 12-05-2021 at 02:14 AM.