A remarkably interesting question. It should be answered with the best of technology in mind. The software wouldn’t care about count system used. It would care about determining bet size to advantage, though it would likely be pre programmed with numerous count systems to determine what a player is using.

It would evaluate human play against a score of 100 for perfect computer play. It would incorporate every split imaginable (there’s an index for absolutely everything), though there are obvious human limitations. One example would be a 77 split v 9 when an obvious surplus of 3’s, 4’s and 10’s are present.

Against 1 or 2 shoes, it would assign a general level of ability (applicable to most players). For those with demonstrated abilities over and above the norm (pun not intended), it would take several shoes to determine a proper score (not to be confused with SCORE) measurement.

Regarding my own style of play, I think I would be evaluated as average or limited ability over several average type shoes. This would be achieved through limited type spreads with sometimes less than optimal ramping (stores where I’m known) - probably 2/3 of shoes. However, should that technology catch me in a superior shoe composition - where the fearsome dual ramp FBM ASC Halves Advanced takes over, the alarm bells would start to ring. It would evaluate comparable true counts of all shoes defining average against superior compositions. It would note substantial bet differentials dependent on Quality of True Count, which it could easily determine.

The most sophisticated versions (doubt they’re available) would incorporate card readers. I digress - likely some guy inputting plays into a keyboard, which ties up staff for lengthy periods. A poor level of sophistication.