Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
You may be in OSN, if you contact me via PM perhaps I can confirm. In some cases, OSN will include a photo of your drivers license (if not, then the pertinent info from your license), your photo, a photo of your car, a photo of your car license tag, photo of anyone associated with you (and they may get included in the database) and a description of the terrible thing that you did that makes you an unsavory character worthy of disdain. Like betting using a spread of 25 -300 on a DD game on the strip. You naughty boy!

Checking OSN for a player usually occurs when the pit ask surveillance to check out a player. It is not normal protocol to check in OSN just because you gave them a players card. I am in OSN and can play at most places but I do not play rated and I do not play long sessions. I believe some places have facial recognition that is linked to OSN (or Biometrica) database and they will ID you as soon as you get on the property. This type of thing happened to me at SLS without playing.

It is virtually impossible to get your entry removed.
Hi Stealth, I'm very new to the AP world and stumbled upon this thread. I have already made some big mistakes I wish I could take back. Would you be able to help me out and let me know if I'm already in the OSN or any database like that. Thank you for whatever help you are willing to give me. I don't know exactly how to PM you.