See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: For HL player who refuses to switch to KO use 5m9c as a side count to HL

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Or, for those not wishing to go to level 3, you could split the difference and go to the level 2 RPC or Zen.

Don
    Don I just wanted to thank you again for teaching me the secret count. I promise I Keep it secret. Also thank you for helping me with ace tracking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Jackson View Post
    How are calculating the CC for the hands in play? Does your Excel program do this? For a long time now i wish there was a calculator of some sort that could calculate the efficiency of any hand with any count..Any chance of programming something of the sort?
    See Griffin, p. 71. I'm sure you can program that. You have excellent EORs in BJA3. Note that, back in the day, when formulating the I18, I did all the CC's (column 3, p. 62) using a pocket calculator.

Don

How are calculating the CC for the hands in play? Does your Excel program do this? For a long time now i wish there was a calculator of some sort that could calculate the efficiency of any hand with any count..Any chance of programming something of the sort?
    Quote Originally Posted by beating vegas View Post
    Don I just wanted to thank you again for teaching me the secret count. I promise I Keep it secret. Also thank you for helping me with ace tracking.
    ???

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    ???

Don
    It was a joke Don. Apparently Not funny.

The key word was secret count.

So which count is best?

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    So which count is best?
    $+$=$$

So which count is best?
    I would also like to know.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I would also like to know.
    Clearly, the FBM ASC Advanced with Dual Ramp System

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    You're so predictable

You're so predictable
    The concept is possible.
    Come. Let us go Watson (21forme). We shall ponder the plausibility from my study at 221B Baker Street.

The game is afoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Send me an advanced copy of the book and If it’s good I support you.

You can pm me on bjinfo.

Send me an advanced copy of the book and If it’s good I support you.

You can pm me on bjinfo.
    Not much to FBM ASC Advanced. Just Halves, soon to be Quarters with Dual Ramp Betting, coupled with Digital ASC, and cumulative lettered 6,7,8,9 count (converted to numeric) proportioned against True Count to determine whether to be in upper or lower ramp. Virtually identical to Hi Lo indices making it easy for HL and (T)KO players. Easy Peasy.

Additional compensated lessons provided on house comportment, especially in areas of modesty and humility and at reasonable rates. The latter items mentioned would be helpful for Snarky, his confederate and of course, his (hopeless) errand boy.

Seldom go on BJinfo, though I may find it attractive to do so in future.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    How are calculating the CC for the hands in play? Does your Excel program do this? For a long time now i wish there was a calculator of some sort that could calculate the efficiency of any hand with any count. Any chance of programming something of the sort?
    I calculate the infinite deck correlation coefficient for each play for any given count system. So by comparing CC for a given play among the different count systems you can see which count system performed best for each particular play. Then I took an overall WACC = weighted average CC to estimate the overall playing efficiency of each count system.

For example, the HL has a CC = 81.1% for doubling hard 10 v T whereas the KO has a CC = 90.9% for that same play.

Attached is a PDF showing the CC of selected plays for several primacy counts (no side counts).
    CC comparisions.pdf
    Last edited by bjanalyst; 09-07-2020 at 04:54 AM.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast