Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
The return of bjanalyst. I am disappointed that you did not invent a new counting system in your six month absence.
Glad to be back.

I will be self publishing my books because Xlibris never paid me any royalties. I reported Xlibirs to the Attorney General.

I am not the only one they paid no royalties to Xlibris. I found over 200 complaints on the Internet about Xlibris for not paying any royalties.

https://xlibris.pissedconsumer.com/review.html

Anyhow I am fixing my books so they are easy to read and follow and are more comprehensive. There will be four books in totally. I hope to have them all published by the end of this year. There will be a lot of material in those books that I think you will find helpful.

And I am sticking with KO w AA89mTc and 5m7c which Gronbog's sims and my weighted correlation coefficients and betting CC showed easily beat HO2 w ASC and basically tied the extremely complicated Tarzan count for the NO late surrender game. I did not see any other similaritons for Tarzan count.

And KO with AA89mTc and 45m79c is even more powerful than KO with AA89mTc and 5m7c.

I will keep you posted.