Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
Admit it. Your tool was never reliable.
Oh, was it reliable....one never thinks of it as happening but it does, kinda like one never thinking you will get backed off till it does. Remember a time when I had not taken the lil blue pill, just won an short session, walked over to the bar to check out the nba game score and someone slips their hands in mine. Look down and right and there is this gorgeous young thing, with headlights sitting way up high, wanting to be driven right then! Up to the room convincing myself that the tool won’t disappoint me. Hand her my small session winnings, she takes the cover off herself and the bed, you look down and he is old reliable. She walks into the bathroom, takes a damn long time (actually maybe 5 minutes) and the tool decides to go to sleep. Luckily, the gorgeous young thing feels she has never failed at starting a tool, tries hard and eventually, the tool half wakes up, finishes and goes back to sleep....the same f&$ing tool that would be ready for 3-4 rounds now don’t wanna be bothered.