See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: What do you guys think of this-a study of AP values?

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

What do you guys think of this-a study of AP values?

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    This should be deleted.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    What will you spend this money on, Z?
    (I have to agree with refinery...this site is not a gossip magazine)

Quote Originally Posted by refinery View Post
    This should be deleted.
    Agree. I don't know why I get banned when someone plays the "'I'm being attacked card" when they don't like your response. But stupid posts like this are fine? Consider me #confused
    Last edited by Counting_Is_Fun; 10-05-2019 at 09:06 PM.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I have been on this forum a considerable number of years. On the General forum, lots of posts unrelated to Blackjack are posted. Some are ignored, others garner some interest.

Refinery should stop trying to be a wannabe forum moderator or show everyone his inability to pass by any thread without posting.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    I have been on this forum a considerable number of years. On the General forum, lots of posts unrelated to Blackjack are posted. Some are ignored, others garner some interest.

Refinery should stop trying to be a wannabe forum moderator or show everyone his inability to pass by any thread without posting.
    This is all just Zee's version of a thirst trap. You end every post saying no one should post, trying to make us look like the asshole. The joke is always on you Zee. I don't care if I look like the asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
    I don't know why I get banned
    Earlier in the week, when I did my morning forum read, there were 3 threads each with 2 pages of new posts. ALL of it was you and Freightman back and forth with your endless pissing match. I flagged those threads and Norm took care of it. Nobody wants to see that crap.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Earlier in the week, when I did my morning forum read, there were 3 threads each with 2 pages of new posts. ALL of it was you and Freightman back and forth with your endless pissing match. I flagged those threads and Norm took care of it. Nobody wants to see that crap.
    21forme,
    Yes I know what you mean, but even you can admit how good he is at trolling people into responding.
    I do my best not to, but don't always succeed. I mean almost every thread he posts on has some remark about me even though I am not even on that thread, but he is very clever with it. At least it's being noticed and he is also being banned sometimes when he does that, like again a few days ago.. Somehow I am usually seen as the instigator when usually I am not. I will try harder to ignore..
    Last edited by Counting_Is_Fun; 10-07-2019 at 02:32 AM.