See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Single deck bj simulation

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    "The 3rd Hand ev reduced from -0.373 to -0.286 ! What if we apply perfect composition strategy ? Is it possible to reduce the ev near to -0.1 ?"

You make it sound like that's a big deal. It isn't. And no, C-D dependent strategy won't gain you anywhere near another 0.176. You say you're just interested in this as if in an academic sense, but clearly, you aren't. There is no edge to be gained here. I already told you that. What are you fishing for?

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    "The 3rd Hand ev reduced from -0.373 to -0.286 ! What if we apply perfect composition strategy ? Is it possible to reduce the ev near to -0.1 ?"

You make it sound like that's a big deal. It isn't. And no, C-D dependent strategy won't gain you anywhere near another 0.176. You say you're just interested in this as if in an academic sense, but clearly, you aren't. There is no edge to be gained here. I already told you that. What are you fishing for?

Don
    This idea came out after I got the results from Dog Hand, I want to know further how "good" the perfect composition strategy compare to Hi Opt 2.

We know what you WANT to know. I'm asking WHY you want to know it, especially since a) there is no edge to be had, and b) I've told you that C-D strategy isn't worth a hill of beans.

Don

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't this only work if many players were at the table and not just 3?

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    We know what you WANT to know. I'm asking WHY you want to know it, especially since a) there is no edge to be had, and b) I've told you that C-D strategy isn't worth a hill of beans.

Don
    You have told ME that C-D strategy isn't worth a hill of beans, but without any calculations, I just want further confirmation(calculations/simulations) on what you have claimed. I think it is fair to ask for confirmation.

WHY I want to know it? Because I would like to know how good Hi Opt 2 compare to perfect strategy, is that too much ? NO OFFENCE.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by James989 View Post
    Dog Hand,

The cards are dealt face-up as usual except dealer's hole card, meaning if you bet 3 hands in a round, you can see 7 cards ( 2 cards from each hand + 1 dealer's up card) BEFORE any action. If Hand 1 HIT/SPLIT/DOUBLE, you will see more cards. When reach HAND 3 to take action, may be thare are 10 or more seen cards.

I want to know the EV of each HAND1, HAND2 and HAND3 if all hands play with counting system Hi-Opt II + Ace Side count, and based on UPDATED True Count after EVERY seen card. Could you please help me to sim it with CVDATA ? It does not matter whether the calculated EV is favor to the player or dealer.

James
    Unzip your nit bag and get the software yourself. It's cheap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12