See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Adding AA78mTc side count to High Low

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    It is trivial to create a system that beats Hi-Opt II ASC. Just make it more complex. Your system, in my mind and the mind of others here, is more complex. And now, you'll repeast again. Boring.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    It is trivial to create a system that beats Hi-Opt II ASC. Just make it more complex. Your system, in my mind and the mind of others here, is more complex. And now, you'll repeast again. Boring.

It is far from trivial to add additional side counts and make sure that they fit in perfectly with other counts being used.

You made a statement once that EoR cannot be used with the KO which is a crazy statement which I showed not to be true. And Don Schlesinger made a statement the Weighted CC cannot be used to predict simulation results.

I showed both of you to have made incorrect statements.

I used EoR to develop my KO system which beat HO2 w ASC and it was NOT trivial to do!!

And I used weighted CC for PE and betting CC for BE to prediction simulation results and every prediction I made came true.

ETFAN is the true expert as far as I am concerned. He helped correct errors I made in my initial development of my Excel index generator program and he did not make mistakes. And you also discredited ETFAN, a true blackjack expert, who did not make the same mistakes that you and Don Schlesinger made. ETFAN is a true professional.

So both of you made mistakes that I corrected. And now you are also crying that adding and multiply small integers, first grade math, is to difficult for you.

I have shown that my analysis was correct, I have shown that both you and Don made mistakes.

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post
    It is far from trivial to add additional side counts and make sure that they fit in perfectly with other counts being used.
    Braun did this decades ago.

You made a statement once that EoR cannot be used with the KO which is a crazy statement which I showed not to be true. And Don Schlesinger made a statement the Weighted CC cannot be used to predict simulation results.

I showed both of you to have made incorrect statements.
    Unfortunate that you believe this.

I used EoR to develop my KO system which beat HO2 w ASC and it was NOT trivial to do!!
    Not trivial for you.

And I used weighted CC for PE and betting CC for BE to prediction simulation results and every prediction I made came true.
    You didn't predict simulation results. You predicted a higher SCORE for a more difficult strategy. There's a difference.

ETFAN is the true expert as far as I am concerned. He helped correct errors I made in my initial development of my Excel index generator program and he did not make mistakes. And you also discredited ETFAN, a true blackjack expert, who did not make the same mistakes that you and Don Schlesinger made. ETFAN is a true professional.
    It is unfortunate that you believed in ETFan that much. This is likely at the heart of your problem. He has written papers which are laughable. His last paper had to be heavily redacted to remove numerous incorrect statements.

o both of you made mistakes that I corrected. And now you are also crying that adding and multiply small integers, first grade math, is to difficult for you.

I have shown that my analysis was correct, I have shown that both you and Don made mistakes.
    Believe what you wish. But, repeating over and over and over doesn't help.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    It is trivial to create a system that beats Hi-Opt II ASC. Just make it more complex. Your system, in my mind and the mind of others here, is more complex. And now, you'll repast again. Boring.
    If I was wrong the users of this forum would have been all over me. No one has found any errors in any of my calculations or in anything I have posted.

After users attacked me by saying that my system could not beat HO2 w ASC was shown to be false what do they have left to attack me with. Of course, say my system is complex!

If users want me to calculate for the LS back counted shoe game KO with just 5m7c or KO with 5m7c and Am9c I will but only if they are polite. And I will not have any time to do that until next month.

Last edited by bjanalyst; 04-05-2019 at 02:29 AM.