See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Adding AA78mTc side count to High Low

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    "But it turns out that if a count has a higher average CC it does not necessarily mean that the sim results of that count will be higher."

No, really?? Shocker!!

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    "But it turns out that if a count has a higher average CC it does not necessarily mean that the sim results of that count will be higher."

No, really?? Shocker!!

Don

I have to admit that you were correct about average CC and sim results. You have to analyze each CC for each situation individually as an average, especially a straight average, can be misleading.

Attached is a chart for each of the 118 for HL + k1*(AA78mTc) + k2*(5m6c) with HO2 with ASC SORTED by CHANGE in CC.

Now the CC of each of the I18 can be directly compared.

If HL + k1*(AA78mTc) + k2*(5m6c) beat HO2 with ASC for every single I18, then the conclusion would be that HL + k1*(AA78mTc) + k2*(5m6c) beats HO2 with ASC.

The results are that HL + k1*(AA78mTc) + k2*(5m6c) beats HO2 with ASC, as measured by INDIVIDUAL CC, in 14 of the I18, ties once and losses 3 times. The maximum win is 17.2% and the maximum loss is 11.5%. Also note a resounding 16.9% CC increase over HO2 with ASC for the very important hard 16 v T hit/stand. All losses are shown in red.

Gronbog agreed to do sims of HL + k1*(AA78mTc) + k2*(5m6c) and let's see what happens.

If the simulation results turn out to favorable for HL + k18(AA78mTc) + k2*(5m6c) then I can go into more detail on how to use these side counts. With a little practice, it is really very easy to do.

Last edited by bjanalyst; 01-22-2019 at 07:23 AM.

May I ask what CC is?

Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    May I ask what CC is?

Sorry for using acronyms that some people may not know. CC = Correlation Coefficent between the tag values of the (derived) count and the EoR (Effects of Removal).

Attached is CC for hit/stand hard 16 v T for HL + k1*(AA78mTc) + k2*(5m6c) compared to HO2 + k*(Adef). CC of HL + 0.5*(AA78mTc) + 3*(5m6c) is 94.3% and CC of HO2 + Adef is 77.4%.

So it should be clear that for the all important hard 16 v T,
    HL + 0.5*(AA78mTc) + 3*(5m6c) beats HO2 + Adef

And as I showed in a previous chart
    CC of HL + k1*(AA78mTc) + k2*(5m6c) beats CC of HO2 + k*(Adef) in 14 of the I18, ties for one and loses for 3.

Last edited by bjanalyst; 01-22-2019 at 08:45 AM.