See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: High Edge Side Bets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Zee
    I believe you have been chastised.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Zee
    I believe you have been chastised.
    Freightman, that post by T3, was actually addressed to Norm. Yet another attempt to get me banned. T3 cannot ever produce the post that got me banned yet lies. I never ever told Norm to FO either. I respect Norm and only respond when attacked. There are two, T3 and the 21 year old, who are trying to get Norm to ban me.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Freightman, that post by T3, was actually addressed to Norm. Yet another attempt to get me banned.
    Norm isn't even going to read my post unless someone draws it to his attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    T3 cannot ever produce the post that got me banned yet lies. I never ever told Norm to FO either. I respect Norm and only respond when attacked. There are two, T3 and the 21 year old, who are trying to get Norm to ban me.
    By reposting what Norm deleted with the explanation that you were outing an AP. Your action said that to Norm. The post is there in that thread for everyone to see. I don't care to parse your trip report thread to find it. Anyone with half a brain knew what would occur after you did that. You sound like all the banned members who I warned to change the way they post or they would get banned. They didn't change their posting habits so of course they got banned. Then they say I petitioned for their ban when I was the one trying to help them avoid being banned. I know the posting boundaries and try to help people get on the allowed side of the line if they are across it. It is not my fault they didn't listen and got the expected result, getting banned. They should have listened to me instead of saying I was trying to get them banned and then blaming me when the inevitable consequences of their actions occurred. Many people say I should have been banned instead but I respect Norm's posting guidelines and try to do my best to heed his warnings. I understand posting on this site is a privelege not a right.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    By reposting what Norm deleted with the explanation that you were outing an AP.
    Despite all the repetitive explanations, he just doesn't get it. He's incapable of learning and is getting the attention he craves. Time to give it up, T3.
    Last edited by 21forme; 09-26-2018 at 06:06 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Despite all the repetitive explanations, he just doesn't get it. He's incapable of learning and is getting the attention he craves. Time to give it up, T3.
    Follow the great advice you have T3 yourself. Both of you seem addicted to me. Please give it up, ignore my posts, period. Both of you have made clear to everyone that nothing I lost should be taken asadvice, that I am an unskilled BJ player. I agree.