See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Are we about to expect a BJA4 anytime soon ?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Are we about to expect a BJA4 anytime soon ?

Is that anywhere in your head Don ?
    Considering you have to reprint BJA3, that’s definitely a sign that there’s a NEED for your books, and that BJ isn’t dying yet hehe !

Do you have any ideas of possible adding for a BJA4 ? What you think was missing in th 3rd ? What you would like it to be ?

Or don’t you really plan releasing a 4th edition ever ?

Tease us ! you already have this whole forum as 100% customers I believe lol
    Wayne Gretzky once said that you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. Life’s too short for regrets.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Letangs View Post
    Is that anywhere in your head Don ?
    Considering you have to reprint BJA3, that’s definitely a sign that there’s a NEED for your books, and that BJ isn’t dying yet hehe !
    No, not now. The book is shipped from the printer tomorrow. I'm anxious to see it.

Do you have any ideas of possible adding for a BJA4 ? What you think was missing in the 3rd ? What you would like it to be ?

Or don’t you really plan releasing a 4th edition ever ?
    "Ever" is a long time, but I've resisted for a good while. Frankly, there really isn't too much missing. It's unwieldy to think of going much beyond the almost 550 pages of the current edition. Again, I had wanted to write up the discussion and research of perfect play and maybe even Tarzan's attempt at perfection, but, unfortunately, I couldn't get Eric Farmer to cooperate, like dozens of other blackjack experts had, on a collaboration.

Tease us ! you already have this whole forum as 100% customers I believe lol
    Almost all. Zee lost his copy ten years ago and hasn't been able to afford a replacement yet!

Don

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    BJA4 should include updates and the latest research on the regaled underground FBM ASC.

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    ...Frankly, there really isn't too much missing. ...
    perhaps include some of tthrees strategies...LMAO...he could even help write it...he'll make War and Peace look like a short story

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    BJA4 should include updates and the latest research on the regaled underground FBM ASC.
    What cut would you want from the sales ?

Don - Sorry to go OT in this thread, but you haven't responded to my question in the floating advantage thread and it's been a few days:
    https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...758#post256758

Thought maybe you missed it in all the forum noise. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ummagumma View Post
    What cut would you want from the sales ?

Knowledge is my reward, sir.

https://youtu.be/qv2C_m0D-gY

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    If Don included a chapter on the FBM ASC, I suspect the publisher’s lawyers would require a clearly legible disclaimer on the front cover: “Warning, utilizing some of the methods contained herein may result in temporary loss of focus, dependent upon the count, and your grip!”
    "Your honor, with all due respect: if you're going to try my case for me, I wish you wouldn't lose it."

Fictitious Boston Attorney Frank Galvin (Paul Newman - January 26, 1925 - September 26, 2008) in The Verdict, 1982, lambasting Trial Judge Hoyle (Milo Donal O'Shea - June 2, 1926 - April 2, 2013) - http://imdb.com/title/tt0084855/

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Galvin View Post
    If Don included a chapter on the FBM ASC, I suspect the publisher’s lawyers would require a clearly legible disclaimer on the front cover: “Warning, utilizing some of the methods contained herein may result in temporary loss of focus, dependent upon the count, and your grip!”
    Want to make a donation to the sperm bank? Your comments lend new meaning to the phrase “I gave at the office”
    Last edited by Freightman; 09-01-2018 at 06:29 AM.

Why are you «*anxious*» to see the reprint Don ?

Why are you «*anxious*» to see the reprint Don ?
    Because it's a new publisher, a new printer, some edits have been made, and, as usual, I obsess over the small stuff.

Don

Ok I see !

Sent you a private message just a few seconds ago by the way.