See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey know-it-all dip-shits

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 200% View Post
    Basic strategy is not up for dispute. It's the starting point and it's not possible to improve upon iWhat would Neo do?
    I am thoroughly enjoying this non sensical thread. Not withstanding your statistical claims, it us my humble opinion that you are well versed. That being said - What would Neo do?

The matrix holds the mystery. It has created an immense illusion of our lives. The matrix would have us believe that a certain Keanu is representing Mr. Anderson..... Such is the power of the matrix. But, it never was Keanu. It is the illusion of our incubators. For the truth, check the link below

https://youtu.be/j-AftuW0d8s

Blog Entries

Hey, what's worse is that in the original Wizard of Odds, it was rumored that they wanted Shirley Temple instead of Judy Garland. Holy animal crackers.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

You know without going into more detail Mr. 200% actually has a piece of a cover play.
    Unfortunately for him he most certainly does not have the bankroll required.
    And his 200% is more like 8-12%
    A monster % though for straight counting.
    nycpro

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
    You are being gently derided by a sub-21 yr. old 'gamer' with a 130 I.Q.
    Is that legal?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mama View Post
    I'm feeling it! Like making it with the widow of a man with three inches--I can go where no man has gone before.
    The question is Why do you even wanna?

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    You lack imagination. The reference to Jesus Christ only becomes evident towards the end.
    It's apparent from the very beginning! I own this book for Christ sakes.

https://www.amazon.com/Matrix-Philos.../dp/081269502X

+1 for most amusing recent thread.

To the OP, I suspect most of us understand your idea, and maybe even done it a time or two. Some advice: don't try it at home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by therefinery View Post
    Can you explain? What does "of the team" mean? I'd love a good angle.
    if a series goes 7 games, the winner of game will have won 4 and lost 3.
    Last edited by moses; 06-04-2017 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Hey, what's worse is that in the original Wizard of Odds, it was rumored that they wanted Shirley Temple instead of Judy Garland. Holy animal crackers.
    So they settled for Mike Shackelford?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mama View Post
    So they settled for Mike Shackelford?
    Yep... better at math, but not so good at singing and dancing ;-)

Dog Hand

This matrix stuff should also work at other games like roulette, craps baccarat and pai gow. Or is it only good for blackjack?

Unfortunately no one can be told what the Matrix is, they have to see it for themselves. You're going to have no idea what I'm talking about unless you study this for yourself. Actually I could tell you exactly what the matrix is, and what the patterns are, but I'm not going to. Youre going to have to study charts of at least five thousand hands to see it. It really doesn't become clear until at least 30,000. In the beginning I had to painstakingly write down my own wins/losses. There was no other way. Maybe im the old black lady baking cookies. Not quite what you were expecting right? I'd ask you to sit down but you're not going to anyway, and don't worry about the vase.... Think, what could cause a ripple in time? What could puncture the equilibrium of pure randomness creating a short lived but real vortex? Ever heard of the chaos theory? Is there a theory to chaos? Are the outcomes of a game of chance really unstudiable? Are there no coherent patterns to be found? Let me tell you why you are here on this forum. You are here because you know something. What you know, you can't explain, but you feel it...

Blog Entries

I think I'm beginning to see a future pattern based on a couple hundred thousands hands (er, posts). Or, perhaps it's just jaundice.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast