Quote Originally Posted by Meistro123 View Post
Your approach seems reasonable, but I would recommend splitting tens above the index (split TT v 5 and TT v 6 at +8 or higher) and change 'never' to 'rarely' in your betting cover. Also try to get some high speed heads up play. But you are really not giving up that much with your betting cover.
I think you missed something, and accordingly, I disagree. His SCORE is not based on DOns benchmark 10kbankroll, but based on his min $50 game. I have not dimmed, but $59 stinks on that basis. He needs to manipulate his personal rule set. He can bring it up to 74 by raising Hph to 100, which is slow in any event fir heads up. His SCORE is heavily affected by his cover of win loss protocols.

This style of play actually, but not totally, resembles Don's old scenario of staying welcome long term, the difference being On maxed at 5 units, before going 5to 2x6 units st I think plus 5 true. That scenario generated I think Qp1-1.5 units per hour, which for hi stakes play is okay.

When I'm not hindered by such mundane restrictions, I tend to use 2 betting schemes and ramps, mixing it up, so to speak. House catches on eventually, but the thing is that it makes you look a ploppy raising and lowering your bets with wins or losses regardless of the count - but......which ramp am I actually in. The lower ramp us still suitable for the game that I am playing