See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Cove in Atlantis

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothan View Post
    Would very much appreciate any advice on hiding or spoofing your theo. If playing blackjack, I can rathole, but I don't know how to hide or spoof when it comes to Video Poker...
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoned View Post
    Some things are better off not being discussed publicly.
    I think RS said it best.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by blueman View Post
    I just explained, you earn back 0.1% in reward credits, making it 99.83%

If you play the bonus tier credits correctly, 5k tc earned gets 10k bonus tier credits.

So you need to earn 50k tier credits and youll get 100k tier credit bonus.

Play on a $10 coin in= 1 tier credit machine and youll have to put in $500,000 coin in, $50k a day for 10 days.

My math is correct.
    Wait hold on for a second...I don't think Total Rewards players club give cash back. They give you free play but I am not sure about cash back. Has anyone gotten cash back from Total Rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    Wait hold on for a second...I don't think Total Rewards players club give cash back. They give you free play but I am not sure about cash back. Has anyone gotten cash back from Total Rewards?
    You read that wrong, he said nothing about cash back.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
    You read that wrong, he said nothing about cash back.
    If you play a 99+% game, cash back and free play are essentially the same to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mama View Post
    If you play a 99+% game, cash back and free play are essentially the same to me.
    Cash back is real cash but free play must be played through a machine before you can cash it out. Say you are offered $25 in free play you have to play the whole $25 in the machine one time and whatever you win from the free play is yours to keep but most of the time you will not cash out the whole $25.

Cash back is real cash but free play must be played through a machine before you can cash it out. Say you are offered $25 in free play you have to play the whole $25 in the machine one time and whatever you win from the free play is yours to keep but most of the time you will not cash out the whole $25.
    Agree. Once the variance evens out, to me its essentially the same for a 99+% game. The only extra you have to invest is the time to run the $$ through.

But they aren't, not even remotely.

This, very different things with short term results in mind. That being said, there's a right and wrong way to use freeplay or slotplay, and that's part of the whole circus.

Agree. Once the variance evens out, to me its essentially the same for a 99+% game. The only extra you have to invest is the time to run the $$ through.
    If you're running freeplay through a 99+% game, you're doing it entirely wrong. That is, you're doing it wrong from my perspective. Your tool belt might have less stuff on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
    This, very different things with short term results in mind. That being said, there's a right and wrong way to use freeplay or slotplay, and that's part of the whole circus.
    If you are going to relay on free play or converting reward credits to free play you might as well get the Total Rewards Visa Card also since they give you reward points for every dollar spent. If you pay your bill in full every month they are not going to charge interest as well. You get 10,000 reward credit after spending $750 dollars in the first 90 days.

I am NOT advertising for Caesar's Entertainment. Just showing some way to get some additional EV. You only want to use the card to generate points for things you going to buy anyway and don't risk losing extra money for the sake of only getting the reward credits.

If you are going to relay on free play or converting reward credits to free play you might as well get the Total Rewards Visa Card also since they give you reward points for every dollar spent. If you pay your bill in full every month they are not going to charge interest as well. You get 10,000 reward credit after spending $750 dollars in the first 90 days.

I am NOT advertising for Caesar's Entertainment. Just showing some way to get some additional EV. You only want to use the card to generate points for things you going to buy anyway and don't risk losing extra money for the sake of only getting the reward credits.
    Push marketing further and they'll give you a hell of a lot more than that

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345