See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: It's getting closer and closer to search at will.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Well, I guess my timing is shit as I had just built a nice enough relationship for him to friend me and start building me a custom count. Maybe there was no way to do this on this site if I'm not a paid member; please advise if you know an easy or best way to move forward on our private communications please and thank you.
    If you pay the pittance for the subscription people may be able to give you alternate ways to contact Boz. A non-subscriber can't get sensitive info. I doubt anyone would give you his contact info on the open boards.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    The fact that you are taking it personally just proves his point, that you are not exercising real judgment.
    All the regulars here are amazed at Norm's patience and leniency. You are speaking about what you do not know. This site is not an attack site. It is a site to help each other. What is allowed and what is verboten is clearly stated in the guidelines for posting. When some people get the benefit of such a tolerant nature they just keep pushing at the boundaries rather than appreciating it. These people all get banned after Norm exhibits a tremendous amount of patience that nobody else would do.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Thanks for your patience Norm. Apologies for perceiving you as otherwise from a biased angle.

Thank you T3 as always for being a great guy and making some fabulous additions for me to chew on. Sorry about all the BS you went thru with Boz but ya take it well...

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    No problem. The present exists. The future will exist. The past doesn't exist other than as a record to provide clues on how to deal with the present and future.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Soooo, back to Bodarc's point...

It's a dramatic assertion, the title of this post, but might it be true? I'm pretty surprised by some of the decisions lately...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567