See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: It's getting closer and closer to search at will.

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    It is an almost impossible count thatI don't share with but a precious few people that I think can do it. So far I haven't been disappointed. I get comments from first attempts at it like they got dizzy, nauseous or get physically ill. 3 weeks out they still feel hopeless but once they start to be able to it proficiency comes rather quickly. Most would give up after 3 weeks without 1 successful count down of a shoe. It takes a special type of person to get over the hump. Also I am not looking for people to teach my approach. I put the concept out there but it was not well received. I would take Norm's advice.
    LOL. If people havent noticed that tthree likes to troll this forum, now it's completely obvious. Nauseous, physically ill? Oh please man, enough with this garbage. You actually think people believe the stuff you write half the time?

Quit chasing pennies and start chasing dollars.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    This does not sound likely.
    I'm not sure what made this hard to see, but this is the reference for my statement. It made him go way more into it. Ya challenged him, or correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, I'm not the one who ends the threads and I have no interest in doing so as I've stated multiple times.

JEsus.

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    I'm not sure what made this hard to see, but this is the reference for my statement. It made him go way more into it. Ya challenged him, or correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, I'm not the one who ends the threads and I have no interest in doing so as I've stated multiple times.

JEsus.
    Villiam, it's all complete garbage. If you want to believe in it, fine, but his statement was more for your benefit than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    You are welcome to try to explain this inexplicable comment. But, it sounds like you have been reading, and believing, some incredible nonsense. You can contact me at [email protected] to keep from destroying another thread.
    I actually can't understand what you are saying..... Was this even directed at me? What exactly are you suggesting I've read or believed? Frankly, I find belief to be a pretty terrible thing, but that's another subject. Maybe you don't quite see where I'm coming from. Many often don't.

I also really just can't understand why you are saying that one guy's crazy system shouldn't see air?

Anyway, I'm sorry I'm new and don't all this historical drama but that's what I consider it and I don't see the point in the pissing contests...

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    I actually can't understand what you are saying..... Was this even directed at me? What exactly are you suggesting I've read or believed? Frankly, I find belief to be a pretty terrible thing, but that's another subject. Maybe you don't quite see where I'm coming from. Many often don't.

I also really just can't understand why you are saying that one guy's crazy system shouldn't see air?

Anyway, I'm sorry I'm new and don't all this historical drama but that's what I consider it and I don't see the point in the pissing contests...
    Because I'm sick of listening to nonsense about magic, I'd be happy to explain my count to you and explain why it doesn't cause motion sickness or require the use of a mass spectrometer.
    Last edited by Boz; 06-23-2016 at 10:36 PM.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWoLF View Post
    LOL. If people havent noticed that tthree likes to troll this forum, now it's completely obvious. Nauseous, physically ill? Oh please man, enough with this garbage. You actually think people believe the stuff you write half the time?

Quit chasing pennies and start chasing dollars.
    Your right it doesn't work. I am just the luckiest SOB that ever lived. The sim just shows luck too all 100 billion rounds of each sim is tremendously skewed by luck, every time a sim is run.

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Made up sims that you lie about don't count. I want to hear Don and Norm endorse this system. No explanation needed. Just their rubber stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Your right it doesn't work. I am just the luckiest SOB that ever lived. The sim just shows luck too all 100 billion rounds of each sim is tremendously skewed by luck, every time a sim is run.
    Coming from the guy that in the past said sims dont tell the whole story? And that we must have a profound knowledge of the math behind the game to understand the true power of any system, in your case your super non-linear systems?

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWoLF View Post
    Coming from the guy that in the past said sims dont tell the whole story? And that we must have a profound knowledge of the math behind the game to understand the true power of any system, in your case your super non-linear systems?
    I commend his perfect timing to troll about his insane count. I feel vindicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Because I'm sick of listening to nonsense about magic, I'd be happy to explain my count to you and explain why it doesn't cause motion sickness or require the use of a mass spectrometer.
    I would love that Boz.

I don't know if I was being called out or not, but it felt directed at me.

Anyway, you already got me started thinking about it. I know the Hi Lo count has super high use and efficiency scores and I didn't really get why everyone didn't like here until your last post on my side counts thread. The thing about the 2 I completely intuitively understand having worked w Hi Lo quite a bit. The sevens not as much, but I gather that it's basically about combinatorics and the ways a dealer can reach or bust a hand.

Maybe we can talk about it there, since this thread is already sufficiently derailed?

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Made up sims that you lie about don't count. I want to hear Don and Norm endorse this system. No explanation needed. Just their rubber stamp.

Ahhhh, that's the nature of this

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/06...im_your_cards/
    not only that, but I think Connecticut's circuit appeals just ruled that magnetic strips are completely unprotected from search and seizure.

and this from the Texas supreme court... http://www.mystatesman.com/news/news...bar-ass/nrdhr/

back on topic? fat chance

SO wtf did Boz go?

And why does no one have crap to say involving being back on topic?

I am not helpful.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast