See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Blackjack Dairy" by Stuart Perry...comment..

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    With the correct combination of these, IMHO that you can play DD in Vegas at the "local" stores, if you rotate. Do not play rated and do not get greedy. If the numbers above do not suffice for your needs then you might consider other opportunities.

News flash on Vegas DD - It's separated into two categories: M-Life stores and all others. I'm now a persona-non-grata at all M-Life DD BJ games and I swear I never ever had more than $300 on the felt at any of their games. But apparently I was successful enough in a couple of sessions to have my play reviewed retrospectively and was I was immediately flat bet the last time I walked into an M-Life DD game. I was playing unrated and the pit boss walked over after a few hands and called me by name! He said: "Bigdaddy, do you know what flat bet means?" I said: "yes, I understand."

That being said, I've still had pretty good success up and down the strip at non-M-Life stores playing unrated - much less sweaty....

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Isn't she the same one Boz offered a cigerette and then ask if she smoked after sex? She replied, Gee, I dunno, I never looked?
    True story. I was trolling the Internet last night and wound up on website like Jailbabes.com or something. So I paid $5 and got an email account with the prison. And I asked this smoking hot 25-year-old drug addicted identity thief to marry me. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    LMAO. That was a good one Freighter.
    Where's the punchline?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Member Name Hidden View Post
    As someone else pointed out not long ago, Zenking is the most useless member of this forum.
    I'm curious as to why LW hasn't yet denied being ZenKing? ZK is apparently suspended. I took it as a joke at first, but I think this is now a serious question.

Both ZK and LW play in Pennsylvania. Both have doubts about their deck estimation skills. Both are relentless. Both subscribe to conspiracy theories. Both would describe themselves as really awesome.

But at a cursory glance, I think what's most telling is the 'consistently' inconsistent use of the pronoun "I". When used in the middle of the sentence, for both members, it is a small-case about 50% of the time. Also, if added to a contraction, ZK commonly uses "ive" instead of "I've", and LW commonly uses "im" instead of "I'm". If I was betting at a blackjack table, I would put money down that this is the same poster like I knew for sure that I was getting an Ace. I wouldn't bet my life on it, but I'd go way beyond my normal maximum.
    Last edited by Boz; 06-13-2016 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Where's the punchline?
    If then logic
    just on slim chance that you are serious,
    =if"you are serious","that one flew by you")

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    If then logic
    just on slim chance that you are serious,
    =if"you are serious","that one flew by you")
    Happens alla time.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Actually I screw up Dairy with Diary often even in pronunciation, calling "Diary Queen" instead of " Dairy Queen" and getting corrected by family.
    Did you mean Diarrhea Queen? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12