The pen is also normally better right along with the rules than out on the floor in the pit but you'll find them all to be NMSE games with few exceptions. There is no such thing as wonging in on hi-limit room tables in AC and PA, they are all NMSE tables. In many places in AC you'll have all 8D, H17 out of an ASM on the floor often 2/8 and then have 6D,S17, 1.5/6, hand shuffled NMSE in the pit. Obviously there are exceptions to this, such as Borgata, Tropicana but AC blackjack is garbage for the most part. Flash mentioned S17 at Golden Nugget on slow stakes 8D. Nope! All of those tables are 8D,H17 outside the pit. I did a recon of it and they had all 8D, H17, 2/8 out of an ASM, nothing has changed.

I believe they'd seriously scrutinize someone wonging in and out of tables in a high limit room a little more than those out on the floor and really really scrutinize you trying to wong in to a NMSE table is what I'm thinking. If I knew of someplace with crowded tables in the pit that allowed mid shoe entry I'd certainly go for it. There are more productive ways to tackle the pit than involve more than one person but wonging in isn't part of the equation, primarily due to that pesky little NMSE thing!