I have the following options in my local stores:

Store1:
    1)2D - S17, DAS, RSA, Pen 50-55% Table Limit $25-1000
    2)2D - H17, DAS, RSA, Pen 50-60% Table Limit $15-300
    3)6D - H17, DAS, RSA, Pen 1.5 Deck cut off

Store2:
    1)2D - H17, DAS, Pen 60-65% $25-5000

Store3:
    1)2D - H17, DAS, Pen 55-60% Table Limit $25-3000 Lucky Ladies ($5-25)

I have started playing recently with 10K bankroll and using HiLo with full indices and side count Aces. My min. bet is Table minimum and do 1-6 spread. For insurance, I am using Zen's strategy (found recently on a thread) on taking variable insurance on all hands so that I can take full insurance with bad cards when the count is very high. I was not doing that before and drew attention when I took insurance holding 3 and 4 when the TC was 5. Dealer was literally mad after pulling BJ.

I played mostly on store2 but found store1 recently and visited 3 times in January and won all 3 times in DD games. I prefer to play early morning hours when the shops are less crowded. But that is not possible always as I have a full time job.

Please provide your feedback on which game I should play more.

Banned or Suspended

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

None of these stores are offering good conditions,

but store #2 has a marginally playable game.

The fact that you won X times at store #1 means less than ZERO.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    None are amazing games because of the PEN, but I'd think they're playable for your position... If you know how to leverage the ladies, Store 3 seems to be your best game as the ladies could either add about 50% more to your EV.

All that said, Store #3 gets my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Romes View Post
    None are amazing games because of the PEN, but I'd think they're playable for your position... If you know how to leverage the ladies, Store 3 seems to be your best game as the ladies could either add about 50% more to your EV.

All that said, Store #3 gets my vote.
    Ladies can be good EV, but when you're still in growth mode I find it's just not worth the variance imo (also the skewed distribution may not your thing either). With the added variance you're better off just playing higher bet BJ to get better EV for your SD. It's also easier to calculate your RoR. I phased out my LL play awhile ago but intend to play again once I start hitting an upper limit in how much I can bet.