See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A noobs year in review

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by blueman View Post
    If the game is good, you'll make more here than at blackjack.
    Well that depends.....

If we have a large bank and TCP bet limits are constrained to low table limits which they usually are, then my blackjack play may be more productive for the team than the 4% (if no errors) TCP game.

In fact, I can find the blackjack game with a high degree of certainty and you are looking for unicorns playing TCP. Your 4% advantage is not worth anything if you can't play. And the variance in TCP is brutal.

Suggest earlier players post that identified UTH and TCP as their games, replace TCP with Mississippi Stud. Actually, I would prioritize them as MS, UTH, and a distant third TCP.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Mostly agree with Stealth's rating of carny games but I think too much has already been discussed on a public forum. Having said that, 3CP, with 1 card 100% and tolerant store would be my last option, if all else failed and I was away on a playing trip. The variance is indeed brutal.
    Last edited by AP360; 01-05-2016 at 08:32 AM.
    “You aren’t making money until your money is making money.”

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by AP360 View Post
    Mostly agree with Stealth's rating of carny games but I think too much has already been discussed on a public forum. Having said that, 3CP, with 1 card 100% and tolerant store would be my last option, if all else failed and I was away on a playing trip. The variance is indeed brutal.
    Glad I didn't have to respond, as this is pretty much exactly what I would have said in all entirety =).

Quote Originally Posted by AP360 View Post
    Having said that, 3CP, with 1 card 100% and tolerant store would be my last option
    Just know that 100% NEVER happens.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Just know that 100% NEVER happens.
    You have mail sir
    “You aren’t making money until your money is making money.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12