Quote Originally Posted by BlackAce View Post
If You Can Get 1k every month. 1k is all u can spend each month on BJ. What's your suggestions on the bet spread?
If I'm just wonging in then what should My Bet Be as I Sit Down On a TC +3, RC +14?

$3MIN - $200 MAX

Should I Bet In 2 Spots or 1?

Is it Better to Bet $100 in 1 Spot or $50 on 2 Spots each?

What TC Should I Wong Out in?

I usually Wong out when I'm on Top.

I know I should probably save a bigger BR. But I am Just Seen what Peoples suggestions are.
I would treat like a Hail Mary bankroll each month BUT if I do not bust out then I would accumulate until I had a 10K bankroll.

At the outset, I would play with $10 units and and a 1-12 spread. Play 2 hands of $100 at your big bet. If you bust out, go home and start over next month. I would treat each month as a trip and accumulate bankroll if I don't bust out. If I win then do the same ramp and accumulate money.

When I get to 10K re-evaluate my ramp and play.

Understand that this program is intended to take advantage of short term variance to strengthen my bankroll and may not work! You may lose 1K every month for longer than you can stomach!!!

If you are fortunate and ride some positive variance and get you roll to 10K or more then get more serious about managing your risk and protecting your bank.

This is not conservative, prudent behavior, but taking a shot at using an inferior bank to boot strap to a a bank that is workable.