Quote Originally Posted by Oneoffthecount View Post
I also wait to leave until I loose one at -.5 true count to leave or if I've lost two in a row under a +.5 true count. Looking frustrated as I can by the loses as I go. I"ve really got to find some 6 deck games it appears, my local area is almost all 8 deck. I never knew how much of a penalty I was paying. I think I wong the wrong number....
The difference between 6D and 8D with the same rules is .02%, 'almost' negligible. Most places w/ 8D games have tons of them. If you can't find 1 of 1,000 reasons to wong out, well then... =P

It is tougher to wong out an 8D game though in the beginning/middle. I like to have 2 other players at the table to eat the bad cards while I take a phone call, break because I've lost too many in a row etc, etc. The middle/end of the 8D is where you can get the super high counts that last for decks and decks, which is very very profitable. It is tougher work to sift through the first 4 decks of an 8D game, but the rewards can be quite nice. It just takes patients to ignore the poor count shoes and move on to the next.