Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
You are far to sensitive - and for the record, I don't support one of you over the other with respect to theoretical commentary. However, you have displayed a series of non stop hissy fits. Quit, don't quit, I really don't give a shit, but just do what you say you are going to do. Now - let's be frank - you don't like TThree, and just to confirm my prior comments - I really don't give a shit on that either, however , you made a point to participate on a very recent, and I think, still current thread with regards to your declared expertise on a particular matter. Fine, no problem. This comment to TThree was nothing more than a KJ hissy fit cheap shot directed to someone who is diametrically opposite to you in philosophy. In other words, you have a hardon for this guy. I should have given you a helpful rating on that post, since that concept appears important to you, however, I digress.

Now, this post I am responding to is the third time that you have mentioned my getting bounced from the other site, so perhaps it's time that we address that issue. No, dont think either Al or Norm would appreciate it, and believe me when I say, that I would speak my mind - so, Only to make a point, without getting into it - my right to freedom of religion, speech, where and how I live do not extend to my supposed rights to refer to you as a pedophile or sexual deviant, to eat shit and die, or to go masterbate in a field. There are those on the other site who believe it their God given right to say all of these things, to slander and defame, without fear of retribution. I, for one, take exception to that bullshit. Board admin, apparently does not.
No, I am not going to be frank. I don't even know who Frank is??

Why would someone go to a field to masterbate?? What's wrong with sitting in front of the computer like everyone else?

And finally, if you are going to refer to YOUR right to freedom of speech, how about extending me the same courtesy. This is now the fifth time that you have suggested that I should leave the site and stop posting. That is not your call. I'll participate when I want and as much as I want, unless Norm asks me not to, whether you approve or not.