Quote Originally Posted by counter19 View Post
Thanks Dog Hand! I figured it was a waste of time. I never had any intention of keeping two different balanced counts in order to play the game. I was aware of the counts available out there, but was never interested in them. I just thought that once in a blue moon there may be a great deal of 7s left to go for the big score. I never had any interest of beating the game with 19s, 20s, etc. I was just hoping for a well timed lottery ticket.
Thanks again for going through that trouble!
counter19,

I failed to explain the "7's Count" very well.

When you use the indicated tags (-12 for 7; +1 for everything else), the TC divided by 13 is equal to the number of excess 7's per deck.

For example, if you have two decks with a total of 10 7's and 94 non-7's, the RC will be 10*12 - 94 = +26, so the TC will be +26/2 = +13, which equates to 1 excess 7 per deck.

Conversely, if you have 3 excess 7's per deck, the TC is +39.

So, since you need a TC of at least +30 to have an edge, you can instead think of that as meaning you need about 2.5 excess 7's per deck (actually, just under two and a third) to have +EV on the L2 sidebet.

By the way, I propose the abbreviation "L2" for Lucky Lucky, so as to differentiate it from LL = Lucky Ladies.

I hope this clarifies my earlier post.

Dog Hand