See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recent events

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    Wait, are you talking about 'shoebox'? You think I owe 'shoebox' an apology? I tried to bring him into the....discussion.

Moses I have stuck with Zee far longer than anyone on either site that he posts on. Damn near every single member on both sites, has given up on him and I still entertain, respond and try to answer his questions and help him when I can. I have mention that I like and have a soft spot for him and I have even gone as far as to acknowledge and call special attention to a couple of his better posts. The fact that I haven't given up on him when all others have and even I question whether his whole MO isn't some sort of act, IS the respect I am showing him.

How do you feel, Zee? You feel like you need an apology from me?

And no, moses, I am NOT a teacher, nor do I want to be. Don is a teacher (of many subjects). Flash and some others may be teachers as far as blackjack. I am not. I consider myself a student. I have taught 3 people in the last 3 years and that is more than enough for me to know it is not my strong point.
    I'm just saying it's your opportunity to be the better man. I get 21forme's frustration. Probably a very hard worker that graduated from the blackjack college of hard knocks, paid his tuition bill in full, and then some while he continues to master his game. Thus he's consistent with someone constantly asking for answers without taking the test.

I get BJarg's nature to take issue with anyone that has a contrarian opinion. It's part of the ingredient that leads to his success. Their commonality is to toss a spitball in the direction of opposing viewpoints or shortcut takers.

This difference is you sit on the fence and try to be a nice guy. That, intentional or not, along with your lengthy debates (primarily with T3) has resulted in quite a
    following of admirers that respect you and thus justify their game while likely not on par with yours. So that makes you somewhat of a teacher, like it or not.

My best 4-legged friend would let me know when he felt it was time for his daily walks like he had some sort clock in his head. He had his daily routine of what he wanted to accomplished during those walks. People, even non-dog lovers, day brightened as he'd always stop to say hello - allow a pat on the head and then move on. Every once in awhile he'd come across a cat hissing, small dog yipping, or child crying that was distrubing to him. He'd come over, stand close to my leg and shuffle his feet as if to say "can't you make 'em stop?" I'd say, "if it bothers you stop looking over in that direction." Somehow he seemed to acknowledge my words and would go about his business of seeking the next bush to pee on even when he was out of juice. You probably won't get this analogy either, KJ. lol

Well Bjarg said he had a code and anything we discussed was between him and me only. So much for Bjarg's code. That was just a discussion on play at a small store and its tolerances (it was half the top bet because of horizontal spreading). If you have him go back to our first PM it says what I play. If you think that the results are unreasonable for 3 consecutive record trips then perhaps what system you use makes a big difference. I never said it did. Thanks for taking the amount down KJ. I don't mind sharing a description of my play with AP's but they aren't the only eyes here. I would assume that Hilo would have similar swing extremes but I don't know about that.
    Last edited by Three; 07-08-2015 at 11:22 AM.

Blog Entries

Thread closed. Subject closed. Past closed.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123