Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Countdown to Ceasars' BK filing? Can Norm start a poll? LOL

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy99 View Post
    Sounds like Caesars is filing tomorrow

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...EN00EJ62015011
    Page not found, weird. In related searches that I've read they were essentially suggesting that Caesars was moving its "toxic debt" into one shell to file chapter 11, but would otherwise keep its doors open in a "too big to fail" sense of the word. Obviously they'll gut assets from one shell to the next if they continue down this path, and then seek a plethora of higher end creditors in a "financing" session to float along until they can rebalance the otherwise cooked books.

Quote Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
    Page not found, weird. In related searches that I've read they were essentially suggesting that Caesars was moving its "toxic debt" into one shell to file chapter 11, but would otherwise keep its doors open in a "too big to fail" sense of the word. Obviously they'll gut assets from one shell to the next if they continue down this path, and then seek a plethora of higher end creditors in a "financing" session to float along until they can rebalance the otherwise cooked books.
    Link quit working sorry,

http://www.wsj.com/articles/caesars-...tcy-1421306807

Now reports say they filed this morning

Anyone pick the correct date....

It was set in motion and only a matter of DAYS when the junior creditors filed for involuntary bk. That forced their hand, even if they were trying to wrap up a pre-BK package to get into their planned Chap 11/reorganization. It happened today. I'm just wondering if their stock will be worth didly after this. If it's as dire as it looks, then creditors will be ones owning the company post BK, though I'm sure that's NOT really what they wanted. I hope none of you takes a bath on this investment.
    "Women and cats will do as they please, and Men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea" --- Robert A. Heinlein

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123