See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Friendly Card Counting Dealer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I don't have advice since I think I am pretty obvious and the only reason they leave me alone is I am
    not that good and I don't bet much. But I feel like I can spot card counters.
    i played in a place tonight where in a two deck game, count dropped to TC -6 and all of a sudden,
    4 of the 6 people at the table had to go pee at the same time. Lol.

Yes you handled it correctly. You never want to admit to a dealer that you are an AP, no matter how friendly they seem. Nothing good can ever come of it. Even if they seem too nice to rat you out maliciously, they could still get you in trouble by having a big mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by ahjooma View Post
    I don't have advice since I think I am pretty obvious and the only reason they leave me alone is I am
    not that good and I don't bet much. But I feel like I can spot card counters.
    i played in a place tonight where in a two deck game, count dropped to TC -6 and all of a sudden,
    4 of the 6 people at the table had to go pee at the same time. Lol.
    I sat down at a table once with two counters I had never seen before. The count went high quickly and the dealer showed an Ace on one hand. All of us had stiff hands, and we all insta-bet insurance. When the dealer checked and got the green light we all slammed the table with our fists out of anger in unison. I don't know if the other two guys knew each other, but it would have been funny if they didn't.