See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would you do?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21gunsalute View Post
    From now on my motto is WWRD: What would Rainmaker do?
    OMG 21Gun, no no no... don't do that. Edit, delete this post immediately! Aaaaaa...

The last thing Rain needs is to be equated with a "Jesus Status" around here, y'know what I mean? i.e. his ego's already big enough

-DBJT

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    yes, sometimes I get lost in the complexity of yours, 21-guns, and moses' posts. That is why I am here, to learn from expert practitioners like you guys.
    Nice try...

Quote Originally Posted by DBJT View Post
    OMG 21Gun, no no no... don't do that. Edit, delete this post immediately! Aaaaaa... The last thing Rain needs is to be equated with a "Jesus Status" around here, y'know what I mean? i.e. his ego's already big enough -DBJT
    X2 That's what Im talking about...

OMG 21Gun, no no no... don't do that. Edit, delete this post immediately! Aaaaaa...

The last thing Rain needs is to be equated with a "Jesus Status" around here, y'know what I mean? i.e. his ego's already big enough

-DBJT
    Sorry I was just trying to speak his own language.

-DBJT
    When you post, are you speaking for yourself, or the entire Detroit Blackjack Team? Oh yeah, I forgot.

Just kiddin' ya man... what, can't take a joke? Howza 'bout all your "jokes" here to the "dumb" questions then? Do those count?

Besides, what do you care? I thought you've already "decided" you're "not joining us" because we're "not doing anything" anyway... right? Or should we hope & pray soon to be graced once again with your royal presence? LOL

-DBJT

P.S. Reminder, for those actually interested (unlike rain): Our forum "reboot" date and *ending* of the longstanding "open house" policy, has been set for Oct 25th. A notice, 10-day alert, will be going out on email later today... check your in-boxes for that guys, and plan accordingly please

Just kiddin' ya man... what, can't take a joke? Howza 'bout all your "jokes" here to the "dumb" questions then? Do those count?Besides, what do you care? I thought you've already "decided" you're "not joining us" because we're "not doing anything" anyway... right? Or should we hope & pray soon to be graced once again with your royal presence? LOL -DBJTP.S. Reminder, for those actually interested (unlike rain): Our forum "reboot" date and *ending* of the longstanding "open house" policy, has been set for Oct 25th. A notice, 10-day alert, will be going out on email later today... check your in-boxes for that guys, and plan accordingly please
    When are you having open house again? Oct. 26?

Banned or Suspended

Spreading to 3 hands is the most optimal if you know its the last hand of the shoe is coming, would be the most optimal, but only if you're not getting any heat, and then probably get up and find a new table or just leave the store.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    Spreading to 3 hands is the most optimal if you know its the last hand of the shoe is coming, would be the most optimal, but only if you're not getting any heat, and then probably get up and find a new table or just leave the store.
    Yeah, but that kind of behavior may result in a retaliatory ploppy terrorist strike.

When are you having open house again? Oct. 26?
    Oh, Rainy Rainy Rainy... LOL yer such the funnyman.

Never mind blackjack, man, better get going on the Vegas Lounge Comedian career!

You're leaving money on the table every day wasted at the green felt vs. behind the microphone!!! Go, man! Go!

-DBJT

P.S. Um... really: Go?

Oh, Rainy Rainy Rainy... LOL yer such the funnyman. Never mind blackjack, man, better get going on the Vegas Lounge Comedian career!You're leaving money on the table every day wasted at the green felt vs. behind the microphone!!! Go, man! Go!-DBJTP.S. Um... really: Go?
    Oh I get it. You want me to Go to a different state. Where they don't have advanced technology like computers and the internet...?

You only have a 3% chance of winning 4 hands in a row...going for 6 is suicide, are you nuts? Don't listen to the other guys, they are just messing with you.
    In case nobody pointed out the flaw to this. If you don't bar pushes you have about a 3% chance of winning 4 in a row (chance of winning the next hand about 42%. 42% to the forth power is 3%). But once you have won 3 hands the chance of winning the 4th is 42% not 3%. If you have won 20 hands in a row the chance of winning the 21st is 42% just like your chance of winning one hand in a row.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    In case nobody pointed out the flaw to this. If you don't bar pushes you have about a 3% chance of winning 4 in a row (chance of winning the next hand about 42%. 42% to the forth power is 3%). But once you have won 3 hands the chance of winning the 4th is 42% not 3%. If you have won 20 hands in a row the chance of winning the 21st is 42% just like your chance of winning one hand in a row.
    Tthree is a new poster who bought his senior status off of Craigslist. I cannot say for sure if he actually believes this, or is just messing with you like everyone else. But at a count of +10, you generally wong out if you have already won more than $5 for the shoe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123