Quote Originally Posted by Mr BJ75 View Post
Ok, thought you number guys could be a little more creative with your thoughts on this. You all just run to the same scam and go to work.

I currently work 3 jobs. Due to my divorce and child support, I don't have a lot of extra cash flow. With that said I have some very high interest loans that I'm currently paying back. Thus my plan was to take some of the cash to pay those off, because they are about 5 times the 20% I'm offering here. I would then keep around $1000 to take on the trip.

I was just here asking for a high interest loan from people that share in a similar interest, that is it.

Thank you,

Mr BJ75
You are playing with fire. You mention you have high interest loans that you are currently paying back and you plan to hit the table with a non-count system??? See what you are saying right now is telling us that you will not be successful in your blackjack career because your life don't work. Getting your life to work is a key element to becoming a professional blackjack player. First you need to learn to walk before you run. Do you know anything about blackjack? If you going to hit the table blindly than I suggest you stop right now because you are just gambling and that is not what a professional blackjack player do. Good luck.